Follow

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Team » Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles appears in 1198 issues.

After four baby turtles were mutated by toxic goo called mutagen they were trained in the art of ninjutsu by fellow mutant Master Splinter. The Turtles different fighting styles and personalities build off one another making them a formidable team of ninja warrior superheroes.

tmnt

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By joshmightbe

my little girl has become obsessed with ninja turtles and because of this in the las week or so ive watched the complete newer series and i noticed that by saturday morning cartoon standards it was kinda brutal when i was a kid noone ever died on saturday morning tv let alone got killed in a fight, granted it didnt happen often on the show but it was definatly alot rougher than the turtles i grew up with. i like the show dont get me wrong just pointing out how different they are from the old show tho i guess the new one did follow the comic better

Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Bio Guyver

I was obsessed with the turtles when I was a kid, and I mean obsessed. I grew up with the old cartoons and the movies. The newer series was really good, at first. It then started getting too weird.

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

In the original they would just throw a pizza in Shredder's face and call it a day.....

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

probably a good idea then not to let your little girl read any of the original comics.
    any version of the cartoons dont even scratch how violent they were.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By joshmightbe
    @CATMANEXE:
    oh she wont be reading those for atleast a few years

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.