THE WORLD PREMIERE OF "TURTLES FOREVER" MOVIES

#1 Edited by fanofsuperman (62 posts) - - Show Bio

We're excited to announce that the world premier of the "Turtles Forever" movie will take place on SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 21st at 10 a.m. on The CW4Kids TV. The all new feature length "Turtles Forever" will air on TV -ONE TIME ONLY! So, be sure to check your local listings. I highly recommend watching this to every fan out there!!!  If you like the 4Kids series or not!!! Deff going to tape this. AND  Hooray! I know I'm setting *MY* DVR and my DVD. And  what you are looking forward to seeing in Turtles Forever Movies .

#2 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

awesome

#3 Posted by fanofsuperman (62 posts) - - Show Bio

I   know and it’s going to be so cool seeing the1984 turtles and the 1987 cartoon turtles meet the 2003 turtles.

#4 Posted by Cezar_TheScribe (2614 posts) - - Show Bio

So, who was watching this morning?
#5 Posted by Mutant X (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I watched it. It was awesome! I loved how they put the comic versions in there too.

#6 Posted by Ginju (326 posts) - - Show Bio

F@#KING HELL!!! what the helL!!!

Dammit....grrr i wish i would hve been up to see this

#7 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

crap, didn't know
#8 Posted by Cezar_TheScribe (2614 posts) - - Show Bio

They will be showing it again I believe three more times and next week.
#9 Edited by fanofsuperman (62 posts) - - Show Bio

It was awesome I loved  see 1984 turtles  .  What do you think about see 1984 turtles in Turtles Forever.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.