The 5th Turtle

#1 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32225 posts) - - Show Bio

Because I'm bored and just for the lulz, if you where to add a fifth member to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles what would he be like?   

• What Renaissance Master would he be named after?
  • What colour would his mask be?
  • What weapon would he use?
  • What would his personalty be like? 
#2 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (10918 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32225 posts) - - Show Bio
@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

Didn't they add a 5th turtle in one of the latest movies? It was a female, I believe.... X-(

Uh yea Venus De Milo, let's forget that happened shall we?
#4 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (10918 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: Well in that case...

Name: Benvenuto (Ben or Benny for short)

Colour Mask: Green or Yellow (to follow their ROYGBIV scheme..i think thats how it is)

Weapon: Naginata

Personality: This one is a toughie...perhaps he could be very sophisticated and proper? Completely unlike all the others. He won't even like pizza. But when it comes to combat he knows how to function as one with the others.

#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32225 posts) - - Show Bio
@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

@spiderbat87: Well in that case...

Name: Benvenuto (Ben or Benny for short)

Colour Mask: Green or Yellow (to follow their ROYGBIV scheme..i think thats how it is)

Weapon: Naginata

Personality: This one is a toughie...perhaps he could be very sophisticated and proper? Completely unlike all the others. He won't even like pizza. But when it comes to combat he knows how to function as one with the others.

I like it, I couldn't think of a good personalty but yours is cool. For a weapon I was going to say a Kasarigama because I love the scene in Ninja Assassins movie 
#6 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (10918 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: Oh very nice weapon choice. I thought of that one but I thought the naginata was more traditional since it's like a hand held weapon..if that makes sense? Kasarigama is hand held also but you can swing it and stuff like that so I feel like its less traditional...which would make sense considering the character would be opposite. I choose your weapon choice

#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32225 posts) - - Show Bio
@ArturoCalaKayVee
  • Name: Giovanni, Gio for short
  • Mask: White 
  • Weapon: Kasarigama because it looks hella cool when being used
  • Personality: A complete pacifist and wanderer, he avoids fights at all cost, he prefers to meditate than fight and will only draw his weapon if he is really forced to. He is more Samurai like than his brothers. 
Teenage Mutant Samurai Turtles  
#8 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (10918 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: Very nice, I like your idea. The white mask is definitely a good choice as well as personality.

#9 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: we can not forget we need to know what went wrong.

#10 Posted by joshmightbe (24474 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hazlenaut: Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it so we must remember so it never, Ever happens again like the time when The Ninja Turtles tried to be a band and did a concert tour, awesome when I was 12 but now a horrifying reminder of how dumb I was when I was 12

#11 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32225 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:

@Hazlenaut: Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it so we must remember so it never, Ever happens again like the time when The Ninja Turtles tried to be a band and did a concert tour, awesome when I was 12 but now a horrifying reminder of how dumb I was when I was 12

Oh man had almost wiped that from my memory...
#12 Posted by joshmightbe (24474 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: I almost forgot too but then some mad man invented youtube and showed the true horrors that nostalgia had blinded us to

#13 Posted by AMP - Seeker of Lost Knowledge (1221 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Renaissance Master Name: Florence
  • Color mask: Red or Gold (to express the heart. Like a heart of Gold)
  • Weapon: Bow & Arrow (Expert Kyūdō archer and marksman)
  • Personalty: A romantic and/or heartless personality (The Romeo & lethal cupid of the Ninja Turtles)
#14 Edited by BiteMe-Fanboy (7504 posts) - - Show Bio

Name: Tintoretto (honoring the Renaissance artists names)

Color Mask: Yellow or Gold

Weapon: Kusarigama

Personality: Highly arrogant, always thinking he is better than the other Turtles, and even Splinter. Constantly going against Splinters directions and advice. Possibly become a anti-hero or 'villain' of some sorts.

#15 Edited by Vigilante_X (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Name: Gustavus (after Gustavus Adolphus a great renaissance military genius).

Mask color: Black

Weapon: Yumi (they need some ranged support);

Personality: Militaristic, somber, logical. He would speak similar to a Vulcan or Zen master Or Shaolin Monk in a very reserved yet powerful manner.

#16 Posted by SlickyMike88 (207 posts) - - Show Bio

What about slash? He was a turtle , a villain turtle

#17 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32225 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlickyMike88 said:

Yea he was officially made the 5th turtle when he died after he reformed
#18 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (10918 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@SlickyMike88 said:

Yea he was officially made the 5th turtle when he died after he reformed

Who is this Slash you speak of?

#19 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32225 posts) - - Show Bio
@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@SlickyMike88 said:

Yea he was officially made the 5th turtle when he died after he reformed

Who is this Slash you speak of?

http://tmnt.wikia.com/wiki/Slash
#20 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (10918 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: He looks ridiculous. Although the wolverine claws could be useful combat weapons for a 5th turtle.

#21 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32225 posts) - - Show Bio
@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

@spiderbat87: He looks ridiculous. Although the wolverine claws could be useful combat weapons for a 5th turtle.

yea he was a complete fruit loop from the original series
#22 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

what other tools the turtle carry. they use shiruken,smoke bombs, grappling hooks, compact transportation and few of Donatello's tech. I think that is one of the things that Venus character fail is how her weapon is part of the group in the next mutation. she carried bombs which all the turtles have. Aren't they known for carrying exploding shurikens.

#23 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio
    • Albrecht (After Albrecht Durer of Germany)
    • Yellow
    • Kazuyumi (long bow) as his primary weapon, and the Tan-Tou as his up close weapon
    • Since he's the fifth, he'd be sort of an out cast, and he's very shy, so he sits in the corner, reading lots of books. He's also the most quiet, so he can sneak in, and take people out with his long bow.
#24 Edited by DEGRAAF (7869 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL HAHAHAHA i must be one of the few that actually liked Venus. While i admit she was poor portrayed, i think they had a good idea going. I like how each turtle showed more individuality and like that they mixed it up a bit with a female turtle. I think they should have given her a different type of martial arts style but i was ok with her over all back ground.

I dont think she is the first time they have created a 5th turtle

Mirage ComicsEdit

Archie ComicsEdit

FilmsEdit

1987 Cartoon seriesEdit

• Slash (also from the archie comics)
  • Kerma, along with an entire alien race of turtleoids.

Next Mutation seriesEdit

Video GamesEdit

2003 Series Edit

Unused Edit

#25 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

I got an idea Slash, Metalhead, Venus, and Turtle Titan (Fast Forward series) they can be the second squad of the turtles.

#26 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32225 posts) - - Show Bio

b

u

m

p

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.