Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer

#1 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27710 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27710 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Edited by BiteMe-Fanboy (7118 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats up with America ripping off anime nowadays? This looks kind of......lame. But I will watch a few episodes for a final judgement, being a loyal Turtles fan and all.

#4 Edited by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

I will give it a shot. I didn't mind when they said to change Donatello and Michelangelo weapons to make the staff to a haliblade and modify nunchukus to have hammer/axes with them. I gave shallow judgement before, but now that took a deeper look a different versions of the turtles I will be silent until I can give accurate review.

#5 Posted by cattlebattle (12309 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by danhimself (21916 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give it a shot but that trailer didn't fill me with hope

#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27710 posts) - - Show Bio
@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

Whats up with America ripping off anime nowadays? This looks kind of......lame. But I will watch a few episodes for a final judgement, being a loyal Turtles fan and all.

it kind of reminds me of Ultimate Spider-Man 
#8 Posted by k4tzm4n (35235 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: Watched this earlier today. Can't say I'm all that optimistic, but I'll tune in and do my best to watch it with an open mind.

Staff
#9 Posted by HaydrianPayne (50 posts) - - Show Bio

Absolutely atrocious.

#10 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27710 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:

@spiderbat87: Watched this earlier today. Can't say I'm all that optimistic, but I'll tune in and do my best to watch it with an open mind.

Yea I'll check it out, you never know until you see the final product 
#11 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks alright. Could be a flop, and it could be okay, but I don't see it being really good.

#12 Posted by k4tzm4n (35235 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Absolutely. Unfortunately, right now it's looking way too cheesy and aiming for a very young audience instead of trying to please all kinds of fans. Hopefully, it'll prove me wrong.

Staff
#13 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27710 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Absolutely. Unfortunately, right now it's looking way too cheesy and aiming for a very young audience instead of trying to please all kinds of fans. Hopefully, it'll prove me wrong.

On another note I totally just got all the IDW TMNT on Comixology :)
#14 Posted by k4tzm4n (35235 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: Oh hell yes!!!!!

Staff
#15 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27710 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n
#16 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8642 posts) - - Show Bio

looks awful. But can't say I'm surprised.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.