Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles New Live Action Tv Show

#1 Posted by fanofsuperman (62 posts) - - Show Bio

I like see a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles  Live Action Tv Show that  based on 1984 series by Kevin Eastman & Peter Laird.What do you think about a New Live Action Tv Show. 

#2 Posted by Fennewalde (181 posts) - - Show Bio

Only if i wanted to throw up on my saturday mornings.... which i don't really need the encouragement. The 84 series was AWESOME. let it remain that way and not end up as some horrible teenage-power-ninja-ranger-turtles show produced by bandai where they decide turtles need a head of hair and casey jones is the leader of the technodrone. 

Besides. TURTLES ON ICE. look it up. need i say more? Live action doesn't work unless you have the full hollywood budget, and even then it fails hard (elecktra, daredevil, ghostrider, spiderman-3) 

Also, i vaguely recall Marvel doing a few episodes of a live action GEN X show which FAILED so hard, it failed.
#3 Posted by danhimself (22292 posts) - - Show Bio

there was a live action TMNT show and it was horrible....the new series that Nick is making is supposedly going to be cgi and will be released alongside the 2012 live action/cgi movie

#4 Posted by fanofsuperman (62 posts) - - Show Bio

You are probably right about the turtles being violent but I want to see a live action teenage mutant ninja turtles TV show but without the blood shed    

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.