Follow

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Team » Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles appears in 1198 issues.

After four baby turtles were mutated by toxic goo called mutagen they were trained in the art of ninjutsu by fellow mutant Master Splinter. The Turtles different fighting styles and personalities build off one another making them a formidable team of ninja warrior superheroes.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Ep 3 New Friend Old Enemy

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#1  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

So what did everybody think of ep 3 of the new series? We got the first appearance of Shredder and the Hand also Chuck Norris.  

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#2  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

bump

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Twentyfive

Mikey is my favorite Turtle. I am glad he got to whoop some serious butt at the end of the episode. But so far, Donnie is my favorite Turtle in this show. It might be far fetched thing to ask, but I want to see Bebop and Rocksteady.

Anyway, this show is awesome. Way better than I could have even expected.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By TDK_1997

The show is a surprise for me because I am actually liking it a lot and this episode was the best so far for me.It was entertaining and had really good nija action.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.