Taylor Lautner Cast as Leonardo in ‘Ninja Turtles’ Reboot

#1 Posted by cracker_jack (220 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (10909 posts) - - Show Bio

NUH-UH. NO. THAT'S IT. I'M OUT. WHERE'S MY SHOTGUN? BAY, I'M COMING FOR YOU.

#3 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm hoping for an April Fools in here some where

#4 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

Yeah, me too but if not.......

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

NUH-UH. NO. THAT'S IT. I'M OUT. WHERE'S MY SHOTGUN? BAY, I'M COMING FOR YOU.

#5 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4689 posts) - - Show Bio

It truly is the end of the world.

#6 Edited by k4tzm4n (36124 posts) - - Show Bio

It's obviously an April Fools joke, especially since the director has heavily implied the turtles will be CGI (so if anything, the actor would be motion capture and/or voice). But regardless, it's an April Fools spoof.

And honesty, the dude has some insane talent with a bo staff.

(Why do you know this, k4tz?)

I swear I don't like Twilight! I've never even seen it! But during his SNL intro he absolutely impressed me when he busted out some moves. I can't find that video, otherwise I'd post that one.

Staff
#7 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:

LOL...what a frightening little chimp that boy was......
#8 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7496 posts) - - Show Bio

April Fools. Gotta be. He is pretty damn good with a staff though, but no, no Donnie for him.

#9 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

It's obviously an April Fools joke, especially since the director has heavily implied the turtles will be CGI (so if anything, the actor would be motion capture and/or voice). But regardless, it's an April Fools spoof.

I swear I don't like Twilight! I've never even seen it! But during his SNL intro he absolutely impressed me when he busted out some moves. I can't find that video, otherwise I'd post that one.

Have you never seen Shark Boy and Lava Girl?, he was on tough little kid but now............

#10 Posted by k4tzm4n (36124 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor: Having garbage roles doesn't mean he abruptly lost / forgot all of his martial arts abilities. As I already said, I became aware of his technique talent when he hosted SNL, which I believe was in 2011 or 2010. I don't recall the exact year.

Staff
#11 Posted by Afro_Warrior (1120 posts) - - Show Bio

It's an April fools joke. Read the last line of the article.

#12 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7496 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, after watching that video of him showing off his bo staff skills I wouldn't mind him playing Donatello, only as a motion caption actor.

#13 Posted by The Stegman (22735 posts) - - Show Bio

#14 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

I just hate this day.....

#15 Posted by Video_Martian (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

APRIL FOOLS!!!

#16 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: @BiteMe-Fanboy: @k4tzm4n: To be honest, for all the video i have seen Lautner, is more a Mike that a Donnie.

Also, he is a good casting choice, if you are going to the he is only a motion capture actor.

So far i would cast Scott Adkins as Donnie, Micheal Jai White for Rap, Taylor for Mike and Mark Dacascos for Leo.

And Marko Zaror for Shredder, because the guy is huge, kicks and punch like a demon and is faster, stronger and more bad ass that all the other huge guys.

#17 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:

Damn, the boy had skills.
#18 Edited by cracker_jack (220 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

I've seen tween girls twirl batons better. :P

#19 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats how many people will feel if Bay find a way to make this movie, the wy he wants too, also what many people feel at eharin Taylor is in a movie that they want to see.

#20 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12402 posts) - - Show Bio

Well now I have to shave my little cousins head. If she was never born, this would not have happened

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.