Spider-man Meet Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

#1 Posted by fanofsuperman (62 posts) - - Show Bio
   Have a great idea for a new comic book crossover. It called Spider-man Meet Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles . Is about when Spider-man meet Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fight against Venom & Carnage and returns of Norman Osborn The Green Goblin & Kingpin & Diablo Rat King Baxter Stockman & Bebop and Rocksteady The Foot Clan & The Shredder. I think this would be a good crossovers.
#2 Posted by Sheep-Kill (617 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say that or Ghost Busters.

#3 Posted by Crimson Thunder (286 posts) - - Show Bio

It sounds cool

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats a lot of villains for one comic.

#5 Posted by dementedtheclown (747 posts) - - Show Bio

I Thought The Same Thing, Both Are In NY

#6 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by dementedtheclown (747 posts) - - Show Bio

I Thought Nickelodeon Bought Them.

#8 Posted by DeathDefyingDevil (722 posts) - - Show Bio
@fanofsuperman:
i've wanted a tmnt/spidey crossover forever glad someone agrees with me. TMNT/Batman is another one of my fave crossovers that never happened
#9 Edited by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathDefyingDevil:
I'd like to see Deadpool/TMNT crossover, because DP's a ninja to he could be hired by a rival gang to take out Shredder and well you can figure out the rest

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.