Follow

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Team » Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles appears in 1198 issues.

After four baby turtles were mutated by toxic goo called mutagen they were trained in the art of ninjutsu by fellow mutant Master Splinter. The Turtles different fighting styles and personalities build off one another making them a formidable team of ninja warrior superheroes.

Sneak peak at the new TMNT series

Agustin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Agustin
     http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/03/10/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-nickelodeon/

Some users at thetechnodrome.com found this. It's also been confirmed that Jason Biggs of American Pie fame will be voicing Leonardo.

Bare in mind this is undoubtedly a rough version for the show that will air in 2012 and it's been hinted that each turtle will have a secondary weapon in addition to their signiture ones.
    RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By RedK

looks pretty cool, don't know if you noticed but on the same site they mentioned that their bringing back classics from the 90's like Kennan and Kel, so i got two doses of good news

CrimsonAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 70

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By CrimsonAvenger

Why does Donatello have a naganata, I thought he was a pacifist? I really like the newer cartoon but still as big ninja turtles fan I'll be watching regardless if it sucks or doesn't suck.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By danhimself

wait wtf....how the hell do you change Donatello and Michelangelo's weapons??????   NO!

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

I never seen a nunchuck with a blade on it before.
    Looks LAME.

Agustin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Agustin

They've not changed the weapons. The turtles will all have their signiture weapons but apparently they will also have a  secondary weapon. It's not unheard of for the turtles to use other weapons since they're supposed to be trained in multiple weapons.   And while Don and Mike may be the least violent and likely to kill but they're still willing to.

RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By RedK

this version of the franchise will be “funnier and ninja-ier,” and from the look of fierce concentration on these turtles’ faces, they seem a little tougher than previous incarnations

nothing says ninja-ier more then bladed weapons
    gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By gmanfromheck

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.