Potential Concept art revealed for "Ninja Turtles"

#1 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Source

Report is that this MIGHT be the first concept art for the new "Ninja Turtles" film. It was supposedly tweeted by Kid Cudi. Thoughts?

#2 Posted by inferiorego (23163 posts) - - Show Bio

Not conceptual art. Eastman drew that for someone for fun. If I could find the link, I'd show it, but I'm so lazy so just trust me.

Staff
#3 Posted by The_Tree (7284 posts) - - Show Bio

Teenage Alien Gladiator Turtles!

That looks awful.

#4 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@inferiorego said:

Not conceptual art. Eastman drew that for someone for fun. If I could find the link, I'd show it, but I'm so lazy so just trust me.

OH GOD THAT MAKES ME FEEL SO MUCH BETTER!

I'd lost my will to live for a second there...

#5 Posted by inferiorego (23163 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53 said:

@inferiorego said:

It was to Kid Cudi, who's supposedly involved in the project in some way.

Regardless, there's so much terrible speculation on the net about this film, which is two years away, that I'm not believing anything unless it's from the horse's mouth.

Staff
#6 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@inferiorego said:

@primepower53 said:

@inferiorego said:

It was to Kid Cudi, who's supposedly involved in the project in some way.

Regardless, there's so much terrible speculation on the net about this film, which is two years away, that I'm not believing anything unless it's from the horse's mouth.

Agreed.

#7 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@inferiorego said:

Ah, thanks for the clarification! Much obliged.

#8 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree said:

Adult Alien Gladiator Turtles!

That looks awful.

Fixed.

#9 Posted by inferiorego (23163 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@inferiorego said:

Listen, it's Michael Bay. We all realize that it's going to be a "Michael Bay film," so the only thing you can do is except what it is.

If the trailers come out, and you like what you see, then go see it. If you think it looks crap, don't see it.

If you're upset about TMNT, read the current on-going series.

I'm going to see it because I think it's going to be one hilarious trainwreck. I like supporting crap.

Staff
#10 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@inferiorego said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@inferiorego said:

Listen, it's Michael Bay. We all realize that it's going to be a "Michael Bay film," so the only thing you can do is except what it is.

If the trailers come out, and you like what you see, then go see it. If you think it looks crap, don't see it.

I'm going to see it because I think it's going to be one hilarious trainwreck. I like supporting crap.

Woah what?! That came out of nowhere. Duder, I'm one of the sane people on the Vine that is more or less on board with what's happening with the Turtles.

I couldn't care less considering Bay only has Productive control and no more but I have hope for this film.

#11 Posted by inferiorego (23163 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@inferiorego said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@inferiorego said:

Woah what?! That came out of nowhere. Duder, I'm one of the sane people on the Vine that is more or less on board with what's happening with the Turtles.

I couldn't care less considering Bay only has Productive control and no more but I have hope for this film.

That was more for the people throwing a fit over spilt milk, not for you.

I was cranky yesterday as well. I had so much work to do.

Sorry!

Staff
#12 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@inferiorego: No big deal, it's understandable.

#13 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

Source

Report is that this MIGHT be the first concept art for the new "Ninja Turtles" film. It was supposedly tweeted by Kid Cudi. Thoughts?

Is a Sith, it looks like Darth Vader+TMNT+Thor.

I knew it, the new movie is going to be called, Sith Humanoids Intergalactic Turtles.

#14 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathpooltheT1000: I'm not seeing the Sith reference. Perhaps a COG soldier, SPARTAN super-solider or a Mandalorian.

#15 Posted by k4tzm4n (40826 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget: Love the av.

Staff
#16 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Thanks dude! Same goes for you! :)

#17 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@DeathpooltheT1000: I'm not seeing the Sith reference. Perhaps a COG soldier, SPARTAN super-solider or a Mandalorian.

Sith Humanoids Intergalactic Turtles.

You didnt get the joke?

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles = TMNT

Sith Humanoids Intergalactic Turtles = ???

#18 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

@inferiorego: Your such a douche :p

#19 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree said:

Teenage Alien Gladiator Turtles!

That looks awful.

More like Teenage-like Alien Gladiator THINGIES!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.