Playmate to release 'Classic' Ninja Turtles toys

#1 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7856 posts) - - Show Bio

With all this news about Michael Bays TMNT movie coming out and making all the lifelong turtles fan go nuts or into a fit of Raphael style rage, here some nice toys that Playmate are releasing soon that brings back our good ol' memories of the classic Ninja Turtles cartoon. Here are pics of the 4 turtles, and it's rumored that we will also get a Shredder, Splinter, Casey Jones, and April figure to. (Hope they go all out and release a toy of lots of villains)

Now if only they made a sewer, technodrome, turtle van, and turtle blimp playset......

#2 Posted by cattlebattle (12783 posts) - - Show Bio

Following what  Mattycollector is doing I see....

I remember the toys I had having cheap weapons, and no eyeballs, but they're still cool

#3 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7856 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

Following what Mattycollector is doing I see.... I remember the toys I had having cheap weapons, and no eyeballs, but they're still cool

..and don't forget easy to lose!

#4 Posted by cattlebattle (12783 posts) - - Show Bio
@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

@cattlebattle said:

Following what Mattycollector is doing I see.... I remember the toys I had having cheap weapons, and no eyeballs, but they're still cool

hell yeah, my dog ate his share of tiny ninja weapons
#5 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7856 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

@cattlebattle said:

hell yeah, my dog ate his share of tiny ninja weapons

Yeah. I use to think my dogs stomach was filled with nothing but ninja weapons and Star Wars blasters and lightsabers... Damn dog.

#6 Posted by cattlebattle (12783 posts) - - Show Bio
@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

@cattlebattle said:

Yeah. I use to think my dogs stomach was filled with nothing but ninja weapons and Star Wars blasters and lightsabers... Damn dog.

Your dogs stomach was a fictional weapons cache of awesomeness apparently
#7 Posted by The Stegman (24459 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it bad that every time I hear the word "Playmate" the first thing that comes to my mind is Playboy?

#8 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

Is it bad that every time I hear the word "Playmate" the first thing that comes to my mind is Playboy?

If it is were both in trouble, the things I saw in my mind when I read Ninja Turtles and Play Mate in the same sentence were terrifying

#9 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice articulation. I like the neck contours as well.

#10 Posted by danhimself (22553 posts) - - Show Bio

very nice...they look just like the old toys but made with today's tech...I might have to pick these up...I still want the Mirage style Turtle action figures though

#11 Posted by dementedtheclown (747 posts) - - Show Bio

like them better with white eyes

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.