Official Ninja Turtles Plot Synopsis

#1 Edited by k4tzm4n (39496 posts) - - Show Bio

There's been a lot of chatter surrounding Ninja Turtles after producer Michael Bay stated their origin will stem from an alien world. People dubbed it as blasphemy, but what everyone seemed to forget is that the ooze from TCRI was indeed created by alien technology, therefore that's alien ooze which mutated those human turtles. So, in a weird sense, they're part alien anyway. But, Bay was incredibly vague with the statement,and while this only clears up a bit, I'm sure it'll still create an even bigger tidal wave of discussion.

"Aliens invade Earth and inadvertently spawn a quartet of mutated reptile warriors, the Ninja Turtles, who rise up against them to defend the world."

Could this be Krang's forces and their technology mutates turtles (and Splinter?) on Earth? Or, are the aliens working behind the scenes at a TCRI-like facility and the ooze leaks? Let the speculation begin.

source: the province

Staff
#2 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, Lord...

I get that the ooze was created by alien tech, but man.... I don't know about this.

#3 Edited by k4tzm4n (39496 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock: What I don't understand is how they can be created during an invasion then rise up to stop it? I mean... they need a whole origin for training and what not. Hard to believe four ninjas can stop a wide-scale invasion, haha. Unless (I assume) Krang is successful in the takeover and they grow up in that environment? Or maybe it's one of those more sinister, behind the scenes kind of take-over? I have no idea. I wish they'd stop being so friggin' vague and just help the fan community out with some clarifications, lol.

Staff
#4 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

It could be a secret infiltration type of invasion

#5 Posted by k4tzm4n (39496 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

It could be a secret infiltration type of invasion

That's one of the opinions I was thinking. I'm hoping they're behind TCRI, just like the comics.

Staff
#6 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@Static Shock: What I don't understand is how they can be created during an invasion then rise up to stop it? I mean... they need a whole origin for training and what not. Hard to believe four ninjas can stop a wide-scale invasion, haha. Unless (I assume) Krang is successful in the takeover and they grow up in that environment? Or maybe it's one of those more sinister, behind the scenes kind of take-over? I have no idea. I wish they'd stop being so friggin' vague and just help the fan community out with some clarifications, lol.

Michael Bay seems to have a fascination with alien invasions. His most recent films normally revolve around such a plot, if not a plot just as similar. As a director, he lacks creative integrity and doesn't even realize it.

#7 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock: Luckily he isn't directing the movie so there is a slight chance it won't be awful

#8 Posted by danhimself (22454 posts) - - Show Bio

uggghhh...why?

#9 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7711 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh Lord. -_-

#10 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7660 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone needs to stop this nonsense at once.

#11 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

idk how bay is going to do their training period but i have a feeling it will be rushed. as for the invading alien oozing stuff in the sewer and mutating them sure could work but it really needs to be done subtly.

#12 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

If its a secret infiltration type invasion that could take years and if they're using an utrom like the shredder from the most recent animated series its clear that they live a very long time so it wouldn't be beyond reason to believe they wouldn't consider 15 or 16 years wouldn't seem like a long time to them. So if the ooze was a byproduct of their arrival the turtles could have time to grow and train at a normal pace

#13 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh Bay...

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

The alien thing will probably end up making more sense than the original story.

#15 Posted by k4tzm4n (39496 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

The alien thing will probably end up making more sense than the original story.

lol.

Staff
#16 Posted by cattlebattle (12675 posts) - - Show Bio

People fail to realize they alter almost every characters origin or story in every comic related movie....why is it such a big deal this time?? They are still going to be mutated, reptilian ninjas, right?

#17 Posted by Ferro Vida (34677 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:

I think they might take points from the 2003 cartoon. Shredder and Krang were one and the same, and Krang's species had been fighting a secret war on Earth for hundreds of years (Krang leading the invaders, obviously). In that way he was able to develop his human support base (the foot).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.