Follow

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Team » Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles appears in 1200 issues.

After four baby turtles were mutated by toxic goo called mutagen they were trained in the art of ninjutsu by fellow mutant Master Splinter. The Turtles different fighting styles and personalities build off one another making them a formidable team of ninja warrior superheroes.

ninja turtle characters in smash bros?

zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By zebari

do you wish the turtles wrer in smash bros i do and if you do write an explaination why the turtles should be in brawl ithink the reason why is because there to skilled they should be in brawl there more skilled then the characters in brawl.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By Sparda

I think it'd be cool to have one of them in Brawl. I mean, after all-the Turtles did widely come into focus with some of the NES and Arcade games.

As for the skilled comment-if that were to actually apply, Samus and Snake would never be in the game.

zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By zebari

the reason why i think they shoud be in brawl is because i wonna see them kick sonics ass.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sparda
    zebari said:
    "the reason why i think they shoud be in brawl is because i wonna see them kick sonics ass."
    While Sonic is one of my favourite and most used characters in the game, I can safely say that I have felt that urge before as well. There's only so many times you can hear him say 'YOU'RE TOO SLOW!"
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By danhimself

i would just like to see a new tmnt fighter....does anyone remember tournament fighters? that game was awesome

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sparda
    danhimself said:
    "i would just like to see a new tmnt fighter....does anyone remember tournament fighters? that game was awesome"

Yeah, I still have that game for SNES. It was pretty fun, back in the day.

That recent game they made, Mutant Melee....eck, that was a terrible fighter, IMO.
    King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
    The Ninja Turtles would be pretty cool in Smash Bros
    Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Precise
    Sparda said:
    "zebari said:
    "the reason why i think they shoud be in brawl is because i wonna see them kick sonics ass."
    While Sonic is one of my favourite and most used characters in the game, I can safely say that I have felt that urge before as well. There's only so many times you can hear him say 'YOU'RE TOO SLOW!""

Well Ike is my favourite, but after hearing him yell "AAAAAHH" after each attack when he trows his sword in the air.. i just have to fight against him with another character... so annoying..
    Anyway, yes.. one of the turtles would be great, maybe even switch between the four of them like with the pokemon master.
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By danhimself
    Sparda said:
    "danhimself said:
    "i would just like to see a new tmnt fighter....does anyone remember tournament fighters? that game was awesome"

That recent game they made, Mutant Melee....eck, that was a terrible fighter, IMO."

the art style for tournament fighters was great....really all of the recent turtle games were terrible...they should just redo tournament fighters
    Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sparda
    Precise said:
    "Sparda said:
    "zebari said:
    While Sonic is one of my favourite and most used characters in the game, I can safely say that I have felt that urge before as well. There's only so many times you can hear him say 'YOU'RE TOO SLOW!""

Well Ike is my favourite, but after hearing him yell "AAAAAHH" after each attack when he trows his sword in the air.. i just have to fight against him with another character... so annoying..
    Anyway, yes.. one of the turtles would be great, maybe even switch between the four of them like with the pokemon master."

Now, that last part is a good idea. Having another character like Pokemon Trainer would be cool.

danhimself said:
    "Sparda said:
    "danhimself said:

That recent game they made, Mutant Melee....eck, that was a terrible fighter, IMO."

the art style for tournament fighters was great....really all of the recent turtle games were terrible...they should just redo tournament fighters"

Some of the characters were pretty nuts though.....I actually still laugh when I remember some of there moves, too. The Aska girls main offensive technique was bashing in their face with her rear, lol.

"BOOMSPARK!"
    Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Static Shock
    danhimself said:
    I love that game, even I found it difficult to play.
    zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zebari

all the tmnt games are hard

zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zebari

yo if the turtles were in smash bros i would do leonardo vs link   donatello vs samus   raphael vs mario and mikey vs sonic to see who wins

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By Static Shock
    zebari said:
    "all the tmnt games are hard"
    Well, the 1st Ninja Turtles for Nintendo was hard... But, all of the other games are a lot easier with a 2nd player....
    zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By zebari
    Static Shock said:
    "zebari said:
    "all the tmnt games are hard"
    Well, the 1st Ninja Turtles for Nintendo was hard... But, all of the other games are a lot easier with a 2nd player....
    "

i have all the tmnt games but the original arcade mode and there sooooooooo hard

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.