Follow

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Team » Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles appears in 1198 issues.

After four baby turtles were mutated by toxic goo called mutagen they were trained in the art of ninjutsu by fellow mutant Master Splinter. The Turtles different fighting styles and personalities build off one another making them a formidable team of ninja warrior superheroes.

New TMNT Trailer

Avatar image for captain_cascader
    Captain Cascader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Captain Cascader
    Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
    Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Cowabunga!

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By gmanfromheck

I don't remember if I mentioned it here (I think it was another message board) but I think this looks cool. I refused to watch the original movies. I think I was told the first one was okay. But they also put in Vanilla Ice (in III I think). I first was exposed to the Turtles in the early 80s with the original black and white Eastman and Larid comics. What came after was just too...sugary for me. This trailer also has the approval of my three year old (then again she thought it was hilarious when I showed her the Simpsons trailer with Homer getting bashed between a rock and a hard place on the wrecking ball).

Avatar image for captain_cascader
    Captain Cascader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Captain Cascader

The first movie is actually pretty decent, at least it was to me as a kid. I thought the suits were pretty rad and lifelike and it had some pretty decent action. The next two were horrible.

Avatar image for fark_weaselcramp
    Fark Weaselcramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Fark Weaselcramp

I was the same as G-Man. I couldn't stomach anything that wasn't the original books, which are incredibly cool. Hell, I even enjoy Radioactive Black-belt Hamsters better than all the spin off TMNT stuff.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.