Michael Bay Discusses Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Film Plot

• 59 results
#51 Edited by Mucklefluga (2565 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a little more faith now.

#52 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay now people can stop having a crapfit over "omg turtles are aliens lol" I'll admit this is good news as a TMNT fan myself. Ooze being alien from the comic, I likey :)

I do wonder though, if the Kraang are the main baddies does this mean no Shredder or perhaps they'll set that up for the sequel? hmm

#53 Edited by nightwingnerd (323 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes they're not aliens that's a relief.

#54 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets just hope the whole "Colonel Schrader"...and Foot Clan being a spec-ops team mumbo jumbo was a false front too. Those two things probably irked me more than the 'alien' turtle bit.

#55 Posted by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

I like directors who don't totally destroy the characters by making them their own and not the creators...*COUGH* Batman and robin moive!

#56 Posted by k4tzm4n (44487 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets just hope the whole "Colonel Schrader"...and Foot Clan being a spec-ops team mumbo jumbo was a false front too. Those two things probably irked me more than the 'alien' turtle bit.

They claim that old script is nothing like the current. So, here's hoping.

Staff
#57 Posted by Tahu_Nuva (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Amy Adams should be April

#58 Edited by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6487 posts) - - Show Bio

Just posted this against a Killer Frost fan who thinks I'm evil and an idiot for insulting their beloved character, but this is a more worthy cause.

#59 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21885 posts) - - Show Bio

Amy Adams should be April

what? she's already Lois though?

I personally and super existed to see this movie, probably most anticipated of 2014

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.