Follow

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Team » Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles appears in 1198 issues.

After four baby turtles were mutated by toxic goo called mutagen they were trained in the art of ninjutsu by fellow mutant Master Splinter. The Turtles different fighting styles and personalities build off one another making them a formidable team of ninja warrior superheroes.

Leonardo, Donatello and Michelangelo Cast in 'Ninja Turtles' Film

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

On Friday, Deadline claimed Alan Ritchson (Smallville, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire)will play as Raphael, and today the website alleges they know who has been cast as the rest of the Heroes in a Half Shell. According to the website, Pete Ploszek (Parks & Rec, Shameless) is Leonardo, Jeremy Howard (Galaxy Quest, Breaking Bad) isDonatello, and Noel Fisher (Battle Los Angeles) is Michelangelo.

No Caption Provided

Megan Fox will play as April O'Neil and Jonathan Liebesman will direct. The film is currently scheduled to release June 6, 2014 and the actors will use performance capture for the Turtles.

Quick note: if you're going to be passionate about the franchise and complain about the film, please try to actuallysupport the franchise as well. Buy the current IDW series or watch the Nick show -- both are excellent.

Source: Deadline

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Well, I still will have faith in this so long as it isn't messed up. So far the names seem to ring truth with me...and I suppose I can get past Fox as O'Neil. I'm still excited.

Schatzy23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

eh...I'll wait till it gets closer to coming out and we get a sense of what the movie will be before becoming concerned.

Question: What is a better way to support the new comics? Buy each issue or buying TPBs? I've been preordering every TPB as soon as they become available because I love reading them but often wonder if this is hurting more then helping.

Mr. Messy Face

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mr. Messy Face
    Loading Video...

poppduder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy shit, Leonardo is my old High school locker partner. Good guy, really fits the character. Kinda goody two shoes but in a really respectable way. Always found it nice that he seemed concerned about my partying-too-hard.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.