Follow

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Team » Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles appears in 1198 issues.

After four baby turtles were mutated by toxic goo called mutagen they were trained in the art of ninjutsu by fellow mutant Master Splinter. The Turtles different fighting styles and personalities build off one another making them a formidable team of ninja warrior superheroes.

IDW's TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES: Read It!

• 61 results
    Duke_Nasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By Duke_Nasty

I bought #14 today it was a solid read but the current art really hurts the book. I'll definately get the trades for the first 12 issues but I will not pull this for $3.99 with the quality of the art.

Grey56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By Grey56

All right, gonna give this a shot.

RoTheKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By RoTheKid

Great article! Glad to see the Turtles getting some love here! :)

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

#54  Edited By Trodorne

I love this series but since issue 13 and 14 the art has changed up and im not a fan of it. Go back to the original artist please.

Om1kron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By Om1kron

I'm current with this series, kind of butthurt the artist who did this first arc isn't on the book anymore and they have another artist doing the book. While I don't dislike their artstyle it's a lot sloppier

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

I really do wanna try it. I may try some initial trades first to get myself immersed in it and go from there. Always a TMNT fan so I know I'd never be disappointed :)

kagato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By kagato

The Turtles series to date has been a great fusion of the original Mirage comics and the Archie Comis/TV shows, if you havent bee reading this before now you are doing yourself a great disservice. Ive been a fan since way back in the 80s when i was just a kid and if im honest, this is my favourite incarnation to date minus the excellent Image take on the series which unfortunatly was great sometimes and poor others.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
    @Trodorne @Om1kron:  Agreed, it's unfortunate they changed artists.  While I think some facial expressions look really, really odd, overall I think the visual aspect is fine -- but not as enjoyable as before.  I'm hoping it'll grow on me more over the next few issues. 

@RoTheKid said:

Great article! Glad to see the Turtles getting some love here! :)

Thank you!
    Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

#59  Edited By Trodorne

@SiycoBat: I have an easy quick fix. drop a DC title that you are not sure about and pick up TMNT.

@SpiderMan100: Do you mean digital download or just buy it from an online comic book store and have it sent to you? you could try HERE.

@Om1kron: @Duke_Nasty: I know right? The art really is bringing this down. I want Duncan back doing the drawing while I have nothing against the current artist. The art needs to back up the story and I can see this guy doing Mice Templar or something like that.

Duke_Nasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#60  Edited By Duke_Nasty

For anyone that wants to try this out comixology has the first issue for free.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#61  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
    @Duke_Nasty said:

For anyone that wants to try this out comixology has the first issue for free.

Nice to know.  Thanks for sharing that.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.