Exclusive: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - E20 "Enemy of My Enemy" Clip

#1 Edited by G-Man (37739 posts) - - Show Bio

On Friday, April 11 at 7:00p.m. (ET/PT), a brand-new episode of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles kicks-off a night of action-packed episodes during “Total Turtle Takeover.” During the premiere, “Enemy of My Enemy,” after witnessing the Kraang in action, Karai realizes the seriousness of the alien threat and approaches the Turtles to propose an alliance.

#2 Edited by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait for this episode. This show has the potential to be better than Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 which is saying a lot.

#3 Posted by Darkmount1 (1288 posts) - - Show Bio

Karai's voice sounds a bit 'lighter' than Kelly Hu's....

#4 Edited by Deranged Midget (17853 posts) - - Show Bio

"Anyone smell a trap?"

"Sorry... that was me..."

MIKEY!!!

#5 Edited by cyberchop979 (451 posts) - - Show Bio

I love this show!!

#6 Edited by Technicolorville (67 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkmount1: Wait a minute Kelly Hu does Karai's voice? Omg that's pretty cool. I was just watching the Scorpion King a while ago and Kelly Hu is a beautiful lady. I also like her voice surprised I didn't recognize it.

#7 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18354 posts) - - Show Bio

"Anyone smell a trap?"

"Sorry... that was me..."

MIKEY!!!

XD

#8 Posted by KRYPTON (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

Karai's voice sounds a bit 'lighter' than Kelly Hu's....

Oh but it is Kelly Hu. And maybe because it is a bit lighter than Young Justice, so she's taking a different turn with her voice.

#9 Posted by NightFang (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait to see what Shredder.

#10 Posted by cc1738 (358 posts) - - Show Bio

Which do you think is better Turtles Hyperstone Heist or Turtles in Time?

I like Hyperstone Heist.

I this is random, but I don't care.

#11 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh this looks AWESOME. So psyched for the epi! Have yet to catch up :)

#12 Posted by Mbecks14 (2068 posts) - - Show Bio

Sucha a great show! It's fun and hilarious and has an awesome plot. And it really uses all the TMNT mythology in a fresh new way. It's like the Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated for the Ninja Turtles.

My prediction about Karai is that she's actually Splinter's daughter that Shredder kidnapped and raised as his own. Just wild speculation.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.