Casey Jones Joining the 'TMNT' TV Show

Posted by k4tzm4n (36379 posts) - - Show Bio

Better late than never, right? The fan-favorite character is finally heading to the show and The Hollywood Reporter has posted a first look at an awesome limited-edition poster of the character! The print will go on sale July 18th at Comic-Con and the hero will be voiced by Josh Peck (Ice Age: Continental Drift). Check out the poster below -- it definitely looks like the animated version of Casey is heavily armed!

No word on when Casey will appear, though. A next new episode of TMNT will air in July on Nick.

Source: THR

Staff
#1 Posted by Akindoodle (972 posts) - - Show Bio

S'about dang time's what

#2 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3655 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool

#3 Edited by Brit (372 posts) - - Show Bio

took yer time huh, Bernid?

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32611 posts) - - Show Bio

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

#5 Posted by ccraft (5029 posts) - - Show Bio

finally! still need to catch up :l

#6 Edited by wmwadeii (3218 posts) - - Show Bio

looks to be older than both April and the turtles, wonder how they are going to introduce him.

#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32611 posts) - - Show Bio

Casey Jones is like the Sportsmaster but cooler

#8 Posted by Nahuel (388 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks BADASSSSSSSSSSSS

#9 Posted by Shallbecomeabattoo (363 posts) - - Show Bio

Loved him back in the original live action Turtles movie!

#10 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2607 posts) - - Show Bio

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! GOONGALA!!!!!!!!!

#11 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

Good news!

#12 Posted by dondave (34224 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by NightFang (9852 posts) - - Show Bio

@smart_dork_dude said:

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! GOONGALA!!!!!!!!!

I was about to post this.

#14 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (32611 posts) - - Show Bio

GOONGALA!

#15 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3096 posts) - - Show Bio

Josh Peck?!?! I might look into this, not a big fan of this TMNT show, but that's mostly due to the animation.

#16 Posted by cmblue (1 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by mattwing87 (426 posts) - - Show Bio

Josh Peck? Interesting!

#18 Posted by LarryDavis (143 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh, Josh Peck? No thank you. Elias Koteas is the One True Casey. All you other Caseys are just imitating.

#19 Edited by n25philly (91 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, he's been listed as be added to the show in season 2 for months...

#20 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

About time I say!

#21 Edited by notoriousmistersims (91 posts) - - Show Bio

kinda looks like deathstroke i like it never been a hugh fan of casey but like this look

#22 Posted by CoffeeWithBagels (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Better late then never is an understatement, can't wait to see Casey and Raph going at it when they first meet.

#23 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

GOONGALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#24 Posted by Mezmero (898 posts) - - Show Bio

Aw hell, it's about damn time. Is it weird to read 3 goongalas to the rhythm of mo' money?

#25 Posted by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1391 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

#26 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (11959 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes

#27 Posted by jorelliot (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Casey Jones is like the Sportsmaster but cooler*

fixed haha

#28 Posted by Kiltro95 (295 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I remember what they want to do with Casey in the show is have him in season 2 as a senior at April's school that has been held back a few times. But its more likely he's been active for a while do to some grafitti that has been found in the sewers during the online prologue. I really hope they bring in more vigilante characters (mainly Nobody) and keep them true to their original comic portrayal so far they've done an excellent job trying to duplicate the humor from the first show.

#29 Posted by MyFavoriteViltrumite23 (67 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Edited by Lvenger (18207 posts) - - Show Bio

Well it's about damn time. I like the heavily armoured costume he's wearing. Maybe there'll be a love triangle between him, April and Donnie?

#31 Posted by Watcherg6 (263 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Edited by G_Money_Christmas (881 posts) - - Show Bio

FINALLY! I was worried that he wasn't going to be on because he's a little more rough around the edges, let's say

#33 Edited by WallCrawlerCapedCrusader (34 posts) - - Show Bio

GOONGALA!!!!!!!!!

#34 Posted by manwithoutshame (614 posts) - - Show Bio

A Jose Canseco bat? You gotta be kiddin' me!

#35 Edited by Raw_Material (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

cool topic. looks like casey got a upgraded artillery. he's a beast!

#36 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope they bring back Slash!

You and me both.

#37 Posted by Hit_Monkey (870 posts) - - Show Bio

This pleases me.

#38 Posted by Watcherg6 (263 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: It's almost like he Peaked in that Video Game he was in, where he was the boss at an end of a level. it's like "Thats it, no more need to Have Slash!"

#39 Posted by FlyingGrayson22 (30 posts) - - Show Bio

@watcherg6: I'm guessing you aren't reading the IDW series?

#40 Edited by redhood21 (774 posts) - - Show Bio

i hope he's as crazy as he was in the original series. goongala was the last thing those home appliances heard :(

@manwithoutshame haha YES!

#42 Edited by AmazingWebHead (1595 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, they kept telling us he'd be in season 2.

Josh Peck voicing, huh? I can see that. I can't wait to hear him say "goongala".

#43 Edited by 80sGangInfestedArcades (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah i dont like the new TMNT show either they made it a joke and its cheesy Leo and Raph are the only characters that fight mike is picked on and clumsy don is just a brainiac in the old days they were all tuff in their own way Leo 1st Don 2nd Raph 3rd and Mikey the last toughest outta the group now its just Leo and Raph i do not like this show they need to redo the series and make it more serious or start makin 2 versions of shows one for kids and one more serious for teens/adults like tbey should do a new violent dark ungoing batman and robin series from a animator like young justice probably had the best serious looking cartoon charactors on a show in years everything now is cheap powder puff girl boring style animators or highly abused cgi characters young justice animators should do a new TMNT and a new Batman&Robin series the new one looks horrible and they took out half of his most violent rogue gallery villians like joker,riddler and penguin it sucks all the original 80s animators and cartoon show creators are passing away new generation is horrible

#44 Edited by w0nd (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah i dont like the new TMNT show either they made it a joke and its cheesy Leo and Raph are the only characters that fight mike is picked on and clumsy don is just a brainiac in the old days they were all tuff in their own way Leo 1st Don 2nd Raph 3rd and Mikey the last toughest outta the group now its just Leo and Raph i do not like this show they need to redo the series and make it more serious or start makin 2 versions of shows one for kids and one more serious for teens/adults like tbey should do a new violent dark ungoing batman and robin series from a animator like young justice probably had the best serious looking cartoon charactors on a show in years everything now is cheap powder puff girl boring style animators or highly abused cgi characters young justice animators should do a new TMNT and a new Batman&Robin series the new one looks horrible and they took out half of his most violent rogue gallery villians like joker,riddler and penguin it sucks all the original 80s animators and cartoon show creators are passing away new generation is horrible

I can't tell if you are trolling because of your big longass run on sentence with bad spelling. Anyways sucks you don't like it I guess. Seems to be doing quite alright though ratings wise, so I guess they should just keep doing what they are doing.

#45 Posted by Comicguy3000 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol someone's angry and i agree this new TMNT cartoon sucks it is a joke they should let manga or some japanese animators make a new violent TMNT series in fact they should do a whole bunch of cartoon series including DC and Marvel characters.

#46 Posted by bigboi100000 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

;0

#47 Edited by k4tzm4n (36379 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd said:

@80sganginfestedarcades said:

I can't tell if you are trolling because of your big longass run on sentence with bad spelling. Anyways sucks you don't like it I guess. Seems to be doing quite alright though ratings wise, so I guess they should just keep doing what they are doing.

Yeah, it's pulling in great ratings for Nick and their merch is doing well, too. They've already given the green light for a third season.

Staff

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.