Actor Cast as Raphael in 'Ninja Turtles' Film

• 54 results
#51 Posted by Shark_Repellent_Bat_Spray (745 posts) - - Show Bio

This is doomed, Michael Bay hasn't made 1 good film in his entire career.

#52 Edited by sweatboy (820 posts) - - Show Bio

All turtles have been cast! Donny looks interesting. Not too enthusiastic about the Colonel Schrader idea, but will probably end up watching it in the purpose of complete criticism. I can't not watch a new turtles film

#53 Edited by k4tzm4n (34932 posts) - - Show Bio

This is doomed, Michael Bay hasn't made 1 good film in his entire career.

Subjective. I enjoyed Bad Boys II, The Island and the first Transformers film a good deal. Additionally, he's not directing.

\@sweatboy said:

All turtles have been cast! Donny looks interesting. Not too enthusiastic about the Colonel Schrader idea, but will probably end up watching it in the purpose of complete criticism. I can't not watch a new turtles film

There's no knowing if that's what they're still going with. They claim that script is long gone. And yup, there's an article about the casting on the homepage!

#54 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6836 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting...I remember his character in Hunger Games so it might work here.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.