I need your help...

VZA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By VZA

I owned a book in the late 80's/early 90's that collected several stories from the comic series of TMNT. In this collection, Leo was wandering off on his own while the others were putting up a Christmas tree. As Leo was wandering alone, he was attacked by the Foot and eventually was captured and thrown into the home beat up with the rest of the turtles. The events were very similar to what happened to Raph in the first movie.

Now this is where you come in. I need to know which issues these were and if they are availabe anywhere online. Thanks a lot for any and all help.

supercool117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By supercool117

That would be Leonardo #1 from the first volume of TMNT.  It's actually my favorite single issue from that first batch of issues.  I don't know about it being available online, but if you check out the Comic Books section on ninjaturtles.com, they've slowly been putting the volume one issues up to read.  And I believe Mirage will be soliciting a big hardcover soon that might include this issue.

Avatar image for amp___seeker_of_lost_knowledge
    AMP - Seeker of Lost Knowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 14

I found a website that will let you SEE AND READ THE COMIC BOOKS PAGES at www.ninjaturtles.com (click on to the comic book page and it will be smooth sailing from there.)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.