Follow

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Movie » Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles released on August 08, 2014.

Directed by Jonathan Liebesman, the Heroes in a Half Shell return in an all-new live-action film. Instead of suits like the original trilogy, the actors are using motion capture to bring the Turtles to the big screen.

New TMNT poster causes 9/11 controversy, removed.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@xlr87t3: you can say, the date means nothing, the event is what you care about. If they get mad at your trolling attempt lol.

That's the plan! But seriously, I could care less about 9/11, since I know America do way way waaay worse (and we are supposed to just accept it). 9/11 is really just a reason for USA to hate and kill Semitic people, excluding Jews.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverpool: Comes out in August here man. Where are you located?

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404  Edited By Fallingcliffs

Yeah...I don't think people should be mocking 9/11, I don't think every movie poster should cause an uproar either but definitely not mocking. The guy who made that black guy dancing on the the towers GIF is an idiot and should jump off a tall bridge...

@silverpool: In the states that's the date it comes out, I live in NY and same release date :) That's a huge difference elsewhere, wonder why they get it a month later.

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverpool: In the states that's the date it comes out, I live in NY and same release date :) That's a huge difference elsewhere, wonder why they get it a month later.

Maybe I got an AD with a f**ked up date or something then?

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.