User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

5 stars 5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

An Epic Stroll Down Memory Lane 0

Holy sweet nostalgia, Batman! This is the best $3.99 you're ever going to spend. If you're a Turtles fan, there's literally no reason not to buy this. Even if you own an original copy of the 1984 Mirage issue that started it all, this will give you the chance to keep that copy nice and clean and use this fresh one for reading. And, if you've never had the chance to read the very first Turtles adventure (understandable seeing as the back issues are expensive and graphic novels are costly as well)...

You Gotta Be Kidding Me! 0

So yeah, they're redoing TMNT vol. 1 in color. I heard this and being a fan of the white and black originals I didn't even subscribe despite my love for anything of the brothers 4. Then I saw the second issue on the rack at my local shop and thought to myself "Wonder what it looks like in color? Did it change much?" I subscribed after that thumb-through and bought the issues already out. It is amazing. Nothing really needs to be said about the story and art, we all already know how amazing those...