dj_maximus's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #4 review

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles # 4

It was a short stack this week for me, however I have to say this is got to be my pick of the week. Raphael and Casey Jones team up had me in the front row. Applause for this issue. I am happy to see one of the original creators Kevin Eastman to participate in this issue. Dan Duncan seems really familiar with the original comic book and stays true to the art style. These Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are dark and gritty and really come with that street slang. It’s well written and the panels are just drawn beautiful so the story along with the art flow together in harmony. I highly recommend this series to new readers as well as hard core fans. It’s only on issue # 4, this story are arc wraps up. And new story line will begin for issue # 5. You do not won’t to miss out on this read. I rate this a 4.5 of 5.0 rating.

1=wack, 1.5=falling asleep, 2=below average, 2.5=pick it up a bit, 3= average, 3.5=dope, 4=good, 4.5=excellent, 5=classic

Posted by MetropolisKid41

An awesome book and great review!!!

Posted by Dj_Maximus

I'm looking forward to the next read TMNT # 5, plus I will pick up Raphael # 1 tomorrow. =)