Follow

Teen Titans

Team » Teen Titans appears in 2162 issues.

The Teen Titans are the premier team of young heroes in the DCU. Currently led by Damian Wayne, the team fights for the greater good and to recruit other young heroes like them.

Who's that Kid Flash?

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Gambit1024

I read Teen Titans #1, and I really really enjoyed it. One thing, however, has me confused. Who the heck is that Kid Flash? They never said his actual name. I was thinking "hey, maybe it could be Wally", but that would have to be impossible. Since Iris West isn't married to Barry Allen, Barry would have never taken Wally to his lab where Wally got his powers. Also, Wally can't be this Kid-Flash because Wally's as old as Dick Grayson, and this is Tim Drake's team.

Maybe it's Bart, but didn't DC want to do away with time traveling characters? Also, since it got me thinking, does Wally West, as the Flash, even exist anymore?

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By super_psycho

It's Bart

Telcalipoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Telcalipoca

i believe wally doesnt exist in the new 52

Avatar image for deactivated-5c97835f97617
    deactivated-5c97835f97617

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.