Who's death on the teen titans had a.............

#1 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

........bigger influence? Between bart allen or Superboy. Just wondering what you guys think.

#2 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and this is all of titans. Not just the titans these guys were with when they were on the team.

#3 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I have a why guys?

And dc how come bart hit your nerve lol?

#4 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

To me, Superboy.

#5 Posted by Darkchild (41424 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboys was a big influence for me i enjoyed reading him.

But Bart hit a nerve and i was about to storm DC lol

#6 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"Because it was so uncalled for and sudden."

Yea thats true. I read that they were going to make him die anyway. But I also hear he might come back so YAY! Oh and I believe superboy had a big influence on his teammates. I mean he developed a relationship with wonder girl and was best friends to robin. And because of his death robin been making out with wonder girl lol.

#7 Posted by Darkchild (41424 posts) - - Show Bio

Because it was so uncalled for and sudden.

#8 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"I thought the death of Terra was a bigger story then both. The Judas Contract is one of the most famous if not **thee** most famous Teen Titan arc. But I digress, Superboy to me had the bigger impact, cause he went out with his boots on. "

Which terra?

#9 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought the death of Terra was a bigger story then both. The Judas Contract is one of the most famous if not thee most famous Teen Titan arc. But I digress, Superboy to me had the bigger impact, cause he went out with his boots on.

#10 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"The Speedster says:
"Gambler says:
"I thought the death of Terra was a bigger story then both. The Judas Contract is one of the most famous if not **thee** most famous Teen Titan arc. But I digress, Superboy to me had the bigger impact, cause he went out with his boots on. "
Which terra?"
Gambler says:
" The Judas Contract is one of the most famous if not **thee** most famous Teen Titan arc. "
"

Opps didn't that was her name. I'm not to famialar with the old titans before bart and superboy joined. I just gotten into the titans like a month ago.

#11 Posted by Darkchild (41424 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

holy crapper i forgot about Terra altogether yeah i remember readin that

#12 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

The Speedster says:

"Gambler says:

Which terra?"

Gambler says:

" The Judas Contract is one of the most famous if not **thee** most famous Teen Titan arc. "
#13 Posted by Darkchild (41424 posts) - - Show Bio

the first Terra

#14 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

Bart Allen because he was still quite childish and mentally he wasn't even a teen yet.

#15 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

@htb106 said:

Bart Allen because he was still quite childish and mentally he wasn't even a teen yet.

Your insight holds such value 4 years later.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.