Who wants some new members?

#1 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to see some new members join the team, maybe some who dislike the others to give the book a bit more of the "Life-like" drama we sometimes had pre-new 52.

#2 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (8523 posts) - - Show Bio

What Teen Titans need is a good story.

#3 Posted by Teerack (7624 posts) - - Show Bio

honestly I like the current team a lot with the exception of the spider chick her powers are lame, she isn't hot, and her personality isn't interesting. I wouldn't mind her dying and then Static or blue beetle or even Artemis if they think up some way for her to be alive. Stephanie Brown would be great to, if Tim and her still had some kind of past.

#4 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack: Yeah, Skitter hasn't had much good attention recently.

Although she hasn't been around for about 4 months.

Agree with you about Artemis.

#5 Posted by X9 (767 posts) - - Show Bio

I still think TT needs to work on (or get rid of) the characters it already has... but new heros could make a cameon every once in a while, that would be great!

About the adding members who don't get along with the current ones thing ...nha, enough of TT soap operas ¬¬

#6 Posted by fodigg (6147 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno. TT has been pretty bad for a while now. We need an iconic team and new blood in the writing IMO.

#7 Posted by Superdork (924 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:

I dunno. TT has been pretty bad for a while now. We need an iconic team and new blood in the writing IMO.

agreed

#8 Posted by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superdork said:

@fodigg said:

agreed

cosigned

#9 Edited by Superdork (924 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer all the pre-DCnU versions of these characters much better. IMHO, short of another crisis,I'm not sure this can be fixed. It's just too broken...

I want a better writer/artist, old personalities, and this roster again.

#10 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they said Supergirl (yes, Supergirl, jeez) might become a Titan soon.

I am not a fan of Supergirl being a Titan. I am not saying the Titans are lame, because I like them, but she is too good of a character to be in the Titans. Or any Teen Team book. S'all I'm sayin'.

#11 Posted by DanteTheRedKnight (114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive: I second that

#12 Edited by DanteTheRedKnight (114 posts) - - Show Bio

I missed the pre-52 Teen Titans a looot! I'm not liking this series at all...I miss the drama! But I'm not going to give up on it just yet 'cause there's a part of me who wants to believe it's going to get better.

I think Artemis shouldn't have died. I think if she lived and joined the team, it would have certainly gotten me more interested. I would have loved to see some Drake and Artemis chemistry.

I think the best team roster would be: Superboy, Artemis Crock, Bart Allen, Cassandra Sandsmark, Red Robin, Jackson Hyde and Miss Martian. I wish DC had started with these characters. I don't like the new characters that were introduced in the New 52 either.

#13 Posted by Black_Claw (3196 posts) - - Show Bio

I really think this should've been the roster: Tim Drake, Superboy, Cassie Sandsmark, Static, Bart Allen, Miss Martian, Tula

#14 Posted by Skaddix (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

I suggest a Big Name Roster.

Drake, Cassie, Superboy or Supergirl, Miss Martian, Aqualad, Blue Beetle and Artemis.

DC should have started with such a roster

#15 Edited by darth_jones (110 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superdork said:

I prefer all the pre-DCnU versions of these characters much better. IMHO, short of another crisis,I'm not sure this can be fixed. It's just too broken...

I want a better writer/artist, old personalities, and this roster again.

UGH YES!

@MadeinBangladesh said:

What Teen Titans need is a good story.

And This.

So let's get some of these old members back whilst ditching these fail characters (Bunker and Skitter) and revert Solstice back to the way she was pre-52.

#16 Posted by Skaddix (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah the change to solstice was annoying.

#17 Posted by Zoch81 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

Im enjoying the Teen Titans book and I like current members of Red Robin, Kid flash, Wonder Girl, Superboy, Solstice and Bunker, as for members to join I say: Supergirl Blue Beetle, Aqualad Raven

#18 Posted by krspaceT (1509 posts) - - Show Bio

Static, Blue Beetle and Miss Martian should join up, and I myself have no problem with Bunker. With all the complaints about how dark and edgy the new 52 is, someone like him is nice. Solstice is so and so with me, and I feel as though Skitter has another role to play.

#19 Posted by confirukia (219 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive: thumbs up^^

#20 Posted by fodigg (6147 posts) - - Show Bio

Thinking about this again, if I were designing the Titan family from a reboot, I'd have done two teams, with Cyborg as a founding member of both the JL and the Teen Titans. The adult team would be disbanded and doing their own stuff (e.g., Justice League, Batman Inc., Outlaws, Outsiders, Ravagers, Doom Patrol), but the Titans history would be there to lean on. For example:

Titans:

Teen Titans:

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.