Follow

Teen Titans

Team » Teen Titans appears in 2162 issues.

The Teen Titans are the premier team of young heroes in the DCU. Currently led by Damian Wayne, the team fights for the greater good and to recruit other young heroes like them.

What would you like the Titans TV series to be connected to?

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
    CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Poll What would you like the Titans TV series to be connected to? (14 votes)

The Flash/Arrow Universe 36%
    The Batman V Superman Universe 14%
    Let it be it's own show 50%

As many people know the Teen Titans are getting a live action TV series on TNT. Because the show will be on TNT it will be under the complete and utter control of WB, since TNT is a WB owned network. That means that it could connect to anything that's within WB's power, like CW shows and the DC films. We already know that the president of CW has said that this is a possibility, and that the entire premise of the series relates to DIck getting away from Batman, meaning that both are a possibility (however I doubt it would be connected to the films).

If you could choose which universe for this to take place in, which would you choose.

• 
    black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 109

#1  Edited By black_wreath

Arrow/Flash since it already has so many links to Titans (Deathstroke, Brother Blood, H.I.V.E, Markovia, Roy and maybe Thea etc.). Much of the work is already done. Bludhaven has been mentioned in Arrow, perhaps that is where it will be set if not NY or San Fransico (anywhere but "Jump....City....").

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
    TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let it be it's own show...

- TAS

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

For it's own sake I think it should be it own show.

But I can't deny the appeal of a potential Justice League vs Trigon battle on the big screen.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
    deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

I don't really think it needs to exist at all, and I love how you didn't include an option for both.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
    CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares said:

I don't really think it needs to exist at all, and I love how you didn't include an option for both.

It can't be connected to both, Geoff Johns and Stephen Amell already said the Arrow/Flash universe is not connected to the films.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
    deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.