Follow

Teen Titans

Team » Teen Titans appears in 2162 issues.

The Teen Titans are the premier team of young heroes in the DCU. Currently led by Damian Wayne, the team fights for the greater good and to recruit other young heroes like them.

What New Teen Titan Members Would You Like To See?

PrimeDirective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PrimeDirective

We've seen Robin, Superboy, Aqualad, Wondergirl, Kid Flash, and Miss Martian. 
    We've had Slo'bo, Lil' Barda, Powerboy, Ravage, and Zatarra. 
    We've watched many young people take up the mantles of older heroes. 
    And how many of Green Arrow's sideki... err... partners have joined? 

So who would you like to see next? What hero would you like to see get Teen Titan-ized next? How do you think their younger counterpart should be introduced? What would they be called? In what ways should they be the same? In what ways should they be different? Discuss!

I know I would absolutely love to see a decendant of Jonah Hex as a modern day teenage mercenary for one. 

I'd also like to see the Titans get a ring weilder on their side again. I really liked Kyle as a part of the team, but not when the JLA needed him to fill the hole they had. Maybe we can get back to that with another of the ring-weilders. Blue Lantern of Sector 2814 could be a teenager after all...  

JSA members would be great to see younger counterparts of. Doctor Fate, especially so. I've always thought he should have an apprentice. It'd make sense for the Helm of Nabu to choose its sucessor and begin training early, so as to avoid the inevitable crash course later. 

Some of the JLI would be good choices too. A teenage Almeracian on honor of Maxima? Why doesn't the stereotypical glory boy, Booster Gold have a sidekick yet? Jaimie was a good start sucessor to the Blue Beetle, but he's been ripped away from the Titans roster way too much in my opinion. 

I really would enjoy seeing Red Tornado somehow replicate a functioning offspring that joins the Titans. 

My personal favorite would be a young 5th dimentional imp who can't yet fully use his/her powers. Basically, a young Mxyzptlk that wants to use his powers as a hero, but lacks complete control and  finesse. 

Actually...Moreso than all of that, even though it's not quite what I was asking for in this topic, I want to see Red X from the cartoon brought into continuity. Now don't go saying "he is, it's Jason Todd!" No, we don't know that for sure. But, what we do know for sure is that Red X would be one of the single most baller sometimes-friend-sometimes-foe characters the Titans have ever had. 
    Sinestro2828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Sinestro2828
    @PrimeDirective:   Personally, I'd like to see Cassandra Cain rejoin the team, either as Batgirl once again or perhaps with a new super hero identity of her own.  Heck, I think she'd make a pretty cool Nightwing myself >:3

I too think it would be cool to see a Green Lantern on the team, but it would have to be a new character since all of the current earth lanterns are not teenagers, maybe a new girl lantern? 

I'd also like to see Supergirl rejoin the Titans so she can face baddies besides Superman's rogues gallery, she faces the same problems they do as young heroes and having her on the team would attract even more readers.

P.S. be cool if Starfire joined up again as team leader/mentor again.

I'd definitely like to see Red X become a canon supervillain in the DC universe, he's got potential for all kinds of fun >:3, though I'd also like to see Blackfire return to earth to seek her revenge on the Titans
    nj06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By nj06

I always wanted to see more teen heroes in DC, especially if they are were going to be modeled after pre-existing heroes. I always wanted a teen powerhouse character from either New Genesis or Apokalips. Little Barda was always kinda 'meh' to me and while I think Power Boy had a ton of potential, he was killed way too early. I would have loved for him to stick around more. Maybe he could have become a villain and served as a spoil to Supergirl and Superboy. Power Boy and Supergirl already have a history together so there would be plenty of material for writers to use. I could see him being a spoil to Superboy because they have similar powers. Also, Superboy has been "evil" before and yet people have forgiven him for his actions. Meanwhile it seemed that Power Boy was kinda stigmatized for fighting with Supergirl, so maybe he could be jealous about that.

I would like to see a teen hero modeled after Hawkman & Hawkwoman. Kind of like a newer Golden Eagle, but maybe with a different codename and a costume more like Hawkman's. I also would like to see a teen character based off of Animal Man and/or Vixen.

I really like the idea of Slobo and would love for him to be brought back into the comics. I would also like to see Ryand'r a.k.a. Darkfire, the younger brother of both Starfire and Blackfire have a more prominent role in Teen Titans. I wouldn't mind either a teenage green lantern or a teen blue lantern for the Teen Titans as well.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#4  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @nj06 said:
    "I always wanted to see more teen heroes in DC, especially if they are were going to be modeled after pre-existing heroes. I always wanted a teen powerhouse character from either New Genesis or Apokalips. Little Barda was always kinda 'meh' to me and while I think Power Boy had a ton of potential, he was killed way too early. I would have loved for him to stick around more. Maybe he could have become a villain and served as a spoil to Supergirl and Superboy. Power Boy and Supergirl already have a history together so there would be plenty of material for writers to use. I could see him being a spoil to Superboy because they have similar powers. Also, Superboy has been "evil" before and yet people have forgiven him for his actions. Meanwhile it seemed that Power Boy was kinda stigmatized for fighting with Supergirl, so maybe he could be jealous about that. I would like to see a teen hero modeled after Hawkman & Hawkwoman. Kind of like a newer Golden Eagle, but maybe with a different codename and a costume more like Hawkman's. I also would like to see a teen character based off of Animal Man and/or Vixen.  I really like the idea of Slobo and would love for him to be brought back into the comics. I would also like to see Ryand'r a.k.a. Darkfire, the younger brother of both Starfire and Blackfire have a more prominent role in Teen Titans. I wouldn't mind either a teenage green lantern or a teen blue lantern for the Teen Titans as well. "

superboy wasnt "forgiven" by anybody because it wasnt his fault to begin with, he was being controlled, Powerboy was a freakin stranger-danger nightmare boyfriend who should have never been allowed to get with Supergirl because he wasnt ready for a relationship with anyone yet but i can see how power boy would think differntly
    CasimirAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By CasimirAngel

I'd love to see a new ring wielder as well.  Maybe a new Blue Lantern or a Violet Lantern for the team. 

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Skaddix

I want some characters back like Miss Martian and Static. Maybe Blue Beetle.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.