Follow

Teen Titans

Team » Teen Titans appears in 2162 issues.

The Teen Titans are the premier team of young heroes in the DCU. Currently led by Damian Wayne, the team fights for the greater good and to recruit other young heroes like them.

To Much Batman not enough Titan

TheMatch328

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheMatch328

Is it only me or is Teen Titans not focusing enough on the Teen Titans. We have gotten to much of Red Robin and his ties with Batman and we have not seen enough of Bunker, Kid Flash, or Solstice. We atleast gotten a background on Wonder Girl but I think these characters need their own story. Know what this is pissing me off I actually hate this version of Teen Titans I want the Geoff Johns Teen Titans they were alot better than this they focused on the Team not on a single character at a time and would also like Wonder Girl and Flash be introduced to their mentors its pissing me off that Wonder Girl has no connection to Wonder Woman and the only thing connecting Flash and Kid Flash is their powers

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

New52 means applying to new readers. New readers only really check out batman and superman. If a bat family member is on a team DC's gonna exploit the hell out of it. RHATO did the same exact thing. The best thing about the upcoming Zero year for batman is that it will prevent DC from doing 5 more unnecessary crossovers with the batfamily.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

@dngn4774: Actually it doesnt, because that can of worms can contain all manner of lost tales thanks to DC's wobbly understanding of time.

That said, yeah it is annoying this book spends it's time mired in crossovers.

Onyx_Nine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate crossovers. I think somewhere down the line, a writer forgot Teen Titans is about the team members of the TT, not another batman book. I'm getting tired of Red Robin's baggage of batman's past. Which is kinda weird, 52 is supposed to be about the our old heroes being young, inexperience and "starting" their superhero careers, yet robin seems to be way experienced.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Ah yes, considering how Zero Year is leaking into other books now, anyone else thinks Tim Titans will also get roped into that?

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
    deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The current version of Teen Titans is absolutely awful. Geoff Johns version was indeed a hell of a lot better.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.