Titans Annual #1

#1 Edited by Jacquenette_Harper (86 posts) - - Show Bio

Jericho's back! 

A brawl with the Justice League! 
Today on the Source, DC's blog, it was announced that a Titans annual would becoming out in July. The writer, Eric Wallace, promises that it will be "epic", and saying that it won't just be a "slugfest" but it also has emotional stakes for both sides. Also Osiris and Isis return to Kahndaq, and Jericho is back! From the looks of it we will finally get that battle with the Justice League they've been promising, and they say Deathstroke will go through some major changes.
Are you all excited? They promised epic, but I am not letting myself get my hopes up just yet.
#2 Posted by Icarusflies (12490 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this is going to be horrible, but I'm glad that Jericho will be back.

#3 Posted by Jacquenette_Harper (86 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies: That's how I was feeling about this

#4 Posted by Outside_85 (8707 posts) - - Show Bio

Well...doubt its going to improve anything other than the DC Blog cementing that Wallace doesnt apparenly know what a Titan is and isnt.

btw, itsnt this supposed to be on the Titans board rather than TT'`s?

#5 Posted by Jacquenette_Harper (86 posts) - - Show Bio
@Outside_85: I had just left it in general discussion on accident and one of the moderators moved it here :(
#6 Posted by Outside_85 (8707 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jacquenette_Harper:
Oh :S

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.