Follow

Teen Titans

Team » Teen Titans appears in 2162 issues.

The Teen Titans are the premier team of young heroes in the DCU. Currently led by Damian Wayne, the team fights for the greater good and to recruit other young heroes like them.

Three Characters that should Substitute the New 'New 52' Titans

• 66 results
    ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By ReVamp

While a lot of things are really done well in the New 52, one of the things that was done horrible was the four additional characters that are going to be added to the Teen Titans. To be honest I don't really like them at all, with perhaps the exception of Solstice. Bunker is okay, but kind of meh and Skitter is just horrible. However there are loads of previously introduced characters that could do the job correctly. First this purpose I won't be using characters already considered a Titans staple like Beast Boy, Raven and even the new Aqualad.

• Kid/Red Devil - His character has always had a lot of potential and it is beneficial that his origin doesn't even need to have anything to do with Blue Devil, we can just completely cross him out and still have a beautiful origin story. He has diverse powers that don't match anything that the team has and he also has a diverse personality.
    • Damage - Though he never was part of the Teen titans, only part of the Titans when they had the Vol 1, he is still an interesting character with a deep backstory. His power set is sufficiently diverse and he brings a lot to the table, specially if we're talking post-Scarring.
    • Lilith Clay - It sucks that Lilith hasn't done anything in the past 10 or 15 years, but she's a BAMF and she needs to come back.
    BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BatteredArmor

You have a good point there are dozens of good preexisting teen heroes who have drifted into limbo and would be good interesting addition to the team over the new characters, I'm not a huge fan of any of your choices but we can agree that Bunker and Skitter and Danny should have been one time appearances vs actual members of the team however the forgotten teens replacing them in my head are completely different from yours

Sobe Cin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Sobe Cin

Reading the series myself, I would disagree on Bunker; I've enjoyed his presence and I think he'd make a great addition to the Teen Titan's Mythos. Skitter just reminds me of a moody Raven- rather have Raven back if that's the case. Plus Skitter's powers are creepy. Solstice on the other hand is not new, just different. She had joined the Teen Titans prior to the reboot of the series. But she was all light and glowy, not the dark and cloudy.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ReVamp

@BlackArmor: Yeah. I just did this impulsively because I'm getting kinda sick of these characters already. I mean, I'm sure they have plenty good stories to tell and whatnot, but they don't have as much as some of the other characters that are eligible. But please name them, I'd be more than happy to hear some of the characters you'd want on your team.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ReVamp

@Sobe Cin said:

Reading the series myself, I would disagree on Bunker; I've enjoyed his presence and I think he'd make a great addition to the Teen Titan's Mythos. Skitter just reminds me of a moody Raven- rather have Raven back if that's the case. Plus Skitter's powers are creepy. Solstice on the other hand is not new, just different. She had joined the Teen Titans prior to the reboot of the series. But she was all light and glowy, not the dark and cloudy.

I think Bunker might have a great addition as well, but just not enough for him t be actually a better option than other characters. He's a good character, but he isn't great. I know that Solstice wasn't created for the reboot, but she was pretty much new before and Lobdell took enough liberties with the character to make her pretty much a different character all together, so yes, she's new. Pre-New 52 Solstice was horrible though.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By dernman

I like Bunker  which I have to say is surprising. I thought I wasn't going to like him at all from what they said about him. 
    Solstice  eh honestly not sure about her. I'm going to wait and see. 
    Skitter  can disappear today and I wouldn't give a fig. 
    Kid/Red Devi:  Plain and simple. I don't like him. 
    Damage:  Love the character but not the JSA character. The one when he had his own book. 
    Lilith Clay:  She can stay gone for another 10-15 years and I'd be ok 

I would like to see a new 52 Risk.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ReVamp

@Dernman said:

I like Bunker which I have to say is surprising. I thought I wasn't going to like him at all from what they said about him.
    Solstice eh honestly not sure about her. I'm going to wait and see.
    Skitter can disappear today and I wouldn't give a fig.
    Kid/Red Devi: Plain and simple. I don't like him.
    Damage: Love the character but not the JSA character. The one when he had his own book.
    Lilith Clay: She can stay gone for another 10-15 years and I'd be ok

I would like to see a new 52 Risk.

I thought about Risk, but he really doesn't fit in with the direction that the book and the New 52 are taking. Argent would be a better fit from that era. Bunker is a nice character and all, but he just doesn't cut it. Solstice is easily the only character I'm going to be happy to see progress. Skitter is horrible, like we've agreed and the fact that you don't like Kid Devil means you should be perma banned from these forums and never come back. Damage was a good character when he was in the original Titans Vol1, but the touch with the scarred face helped to deepen the character. Omen could be a really interesting character if writers gave her half the attention that they're giving less worthy characters.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BatteredArmor

@ReVamp:

Rocket: I'm a Milestone Man so any sign of them even existing is an automatic win for me. Rocket is a powerhouse with completely different abilities than anyone on this team she'd be a great asset and her personality being rash, combative and easily excitable (in a different way then Bart) would be interesting on a team setting, this and other things would have her butt heads with Tim Drake and be one of the most interesting frictions between team members in modern comics this is because as a person from an impoverished area there could be some very serious talk about social class and also what duties superheroes have to slum areas since they often don't seem to show up there it would be interesting to see Tim react to someone asking where Batman was during the big bang and why he seems more concerned with protecting the fat cat socialites in Gotham.

Secret: I would actually have her replace solstice as the creepy smoke girl. Secret has very big and ill defined powers that play into the cosmic feild of DC she has the potential to have many stories center around her and is the closest thing this generation has to a Raven. It's always intresting to have that charecter out of time and Secret being trapped for years would just be discovering the world while she was on the team this could give her a cool friendship with superboy.

I'll get back to you on the third member I've been awake all night so my minds out of it and the only comic name I can think of is Batman

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ReVamp

@BlackArmor: The thing is none of the two were actually Titans at any point in time. I was attempting to create a list with previous Titans that could fit into the current team. Everyone that hasn't been a part of was rules out for the purposes of this blog. =P

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BatteredArmor

@ReVamp: Ah...well then I suggest Miss Martian Jericho and Hotspot

still think those two would be awesome though

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By dernman
    @ReVamp said:

@Dernman said:

I like Bunker which I have to say is surprising. I thought I wasn't going to like him at all from what they said about him.
    Solstice eh honestly not sure about her. I'm going to wait and see.
    Skitter can disappear today and I wouldn't give a fig.
    Kid/Red Devi: Plain and simple. I don't like him.
    Damage: Love the character but not the JSA character. The one when he had his own book.
    Lilith Clay: She can stay gone for another 10-15 years and I'd be ok

I would like to see a new 52 Risk.

I thought about Risk, but he really doesn't fit in with the direction that the book and the New 52 are taking. Argent would be a better fit from that era. Bunker is a nice character and all, but he just doesn't cut it. Solstice is easily the only character I'm going to be happy to see progress. Skitter is horrible, like we've agreed and the fact that you don't like Kid Devil means you should be perma banned from these forums and never come back. Damage was a good character when he was in the original Titans Vol1, but the touch with the scarred face helped to deepen the character. Omen could be a really interesting character if writers gave her half the attention that they're giving less worthy characters.

You ever read Damages book? This is preTitans PreJLA: Task Force. Much better character IMO. 
    I actually think Risk would be perfect for the direction they have  taken the book. With his Trailer Park upbinging would make him a perfect target for Nowhere. Also there would also be an added element of him maybe buckling and ending up at sometime siding with Nowhere.
    ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ReVamp

@BlackArmor said:

@ReVamp: Ah...well then I suggest Miss Martian Jericho and Hotspot

still think those two would be awesome though

MM is too much like Wonder Girl and Superboy. Hotspot and other characters from that era don't really fit to be honest, and I really thought about them when I was creating this. Maybe Argent. Jericho is a pretty good idea though, should have thought of that.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ReVamp

@Dernman said:

You ever read Damages book? This is preTitans PreJLA: Task Force. Much better character IMO. I actually think Risk would be perfect for the direction they have taken the book. With his Trailer Park upbinging would make him a perfect target for Nowhere. Also there would also be an added element of him maybe buckling and ending up at sometime siding with Nowhere.

Yeah, but in terms of personality and power he doesn't really bring anything to the table. Kid Flash is already a lot like him in terms of being an adrenaline junkie and his stats are pretty much like Ravager.

And no, I haven't read his book, but if its pre-Titans the would it be during the New Titans era?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#13  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

I'm pretty sure he was told he had to use original characters rather than using what had gone before.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ReVamp

@spiderbat87 said:

I'm pretty sure he was told he had to use original characters rather than using what had gone before.

Well, Solstice isn't necessarily original so I'm not sure how that would have worked. I don't necessarily like that, if that's true though. I mean, I'm sure they will grow on me, but they will be going through character development that would otherwise have been more beneficial for other characters.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BatteredArmor

@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

Well, Solstice isn't necessarily original so I'm not sure how that would have worked. I don't necessarily like that, if that's true though. I mean, I'm sure they will grow on me, but they will be going through character development that would otherwise have been more beneficial for other characters.

I doubt it Solstice isn't new, Danny isn;t new and since he was originally green lighted to use Aqualad (I'm guessing instead of Bunker) that would mean 3 out of his 4 new characters would be old and he had freedom to use any approved characters

Unrelated side note:

II'm bummed that hes using Raven her and Beast Boy need to move on you can't be young forever and they both should be on the other side of 20. Nightwing Troia Wally Arsenal and Cyborg were all Justice League, Starfire is an Outlaw, it's about time they move on and let the Teens have the Titans. It'll be even worse for me if there deaged

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ReVamp

@BlackArmor said:

I doubt it Solstice isn't new, Danny isn;t new and since he was originally green lighted to use Aqualad (I'm guessing instead of Bunker) that would mean 3 out of his 4 new characters would be old and he had freedom to use any approved characters

Unrelated side note:

II'm bummed that hes using Raven her and Beast Boy need to move on you can't be young forever and they both should be on the other side of 20. Nightwing Troia Wally Arsenal and Cyborg were all Justice League, Starfire is an Outlaw, it's about time they move on and let the Teens have the Titans. It'll be even worse for me if there deaged

Danny doesn't count and Aqualad isn't part of the book because he is meant to show up [presumably] in Aquaman first.

And they're probably being deaged so they're younger than Dick and the crew.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By Outside_85

@BlackArmor: I asked that question why he's going to use Raven on TT when the Q&A opened last time, hopefully he will answer it and not rag on me this time (though I probably deserve him ragging on me for ragging on him :) ).

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ReVamp

@Outside_85 said:

@BlackArmor: I asked that question why he's going to use Raven on TT when the Q&A opened last time, hopefully he will answer it and not rag on me this time (though I probably deserve him ragging on me for ragging on him :) ).

I think that is quite alright to use Raven. Its not like if she was aged she would have the chance to appear in any ongoings.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By dernman
    @ReVamp said:

@Dernman said:

You ever read Damages book? This is preTitans PreJLA: Task Force. Much better character IMO. I actually think Risk would be perfect for the direction they have taken the book. With his Trailer Park upbinging would make him a perfect target for Nowhere. Also there would also be an added element of him maybe buckling and ending up at sometime siding with Nowhere.

Yeah, but in terms of personality and power he doesn't really bring anything to the table. Kid Flash is already a lot like him in terms of being an adrenaline junkie and his stats are pretty much like Ravager.

And no, I haven't read his book, but if its pre-Titans the would it be during the New Titans era?

Don't forget any character that joined would get the new 52 treatment. So they won't necessarily be the same in a lot of ways. 
    Actually when he had his own book it was before even that and before he was retconned a bit.. He was created in his book. 
    He grew up and didn't know his parent's were not his own. He was an experiment and they were paid to look after him. The family moved around a lot. 
    His parent's were killed and had no idea who his real parents were. So he went on the run to get away from the group and find out who his parents were. Turned out he had DNA from all the JSA and JLA. in him and barley had any control of his powers and kept blowing things up. Which led the authorities to be after him also. He blew up a good portion of a city in a fight. He kept having dreams or visions of the older guy who kept giving him advice. Turns out it was his older self who became a major hero who could do many things he couldn't like fly.

Then he got arrested and Martain Manhunter went on the witness stand at his trail and convinced them to let him join his JLA: Task Force. This was back when JLA split into three teams over disagreements. 
    Captain Atom led Extreme Justice. Wonder Woman led the Justice League and Martian Manhunter led JLA: Task Force. It was after they broke up he first joined a Titans Team. 
    Ya he was a Leaguer before he was a Titan
    BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BatteredArmor

@ReVamp: I know but he was originolly green lighted to use him before he was needed in anpther book and Danny has 36 issues under his belt and is supposedly the eight member so I don't know why he wouldn't count. that would mean he was set to have three old supporting (I call them supporting because we all know who the 4 important ones are going to be) Titans and only one new one. Deaging them from their prime instead of trusting the characters to make it in the grown ups league rubs me entirely the wrong way. Hopefully they're 21 when they show up for a cameo and express no interest in joining a bunch of kids

@Outside_85: Don't worry he won't rag on you I accidentally asked him the same side question a second time (where s Tim's cowl) after he already answered me and I'm the third question so all his anger shall be unleashed before he reaches you.....so today you have been saved by, Scapegoat Man: the ultimate hero

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By dernman
    @ReVamp said:

@Outside_85 said:

I think that is quite alright to use Raven. Its not like if she was aged she would have the chance to appear in any ongoings.

I'm not sure I would like Raven as an adult and last time she was this weird adult in a teens body thing. Maybe if they did her growing up into an adult right this time I wont mind.  
    Beast Boy I thought was a great character when he was a kid but he ended up as a loser/joke who did know how to grow up as an adult. 
    Maybe if they start over like I want them to do with Raven they will get it right.
    Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Outside_85

@ReVamp said:

@Outside_85 said:

Would say that's untrue, she'd be a natural fit for Justice League Dark's cast of damaged goods. It would at least have been a more natural fit than saddling Zatanna with issues so she would fit onto the team. Actually I asked Milligan over on his webpage about her, and while he hadn't considered her for JLD he did agree she was a potential. Also, I would have thought it would have been awsomesauce if she appeared in Demon Knights.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ReVamp

@Dernman said:

Don't forget any character that joined would get the new 52 treatment. So they won't necessarily be the same in a lot of ways.

Yes, but the character would need to change too much for that, and there's no point in that.

Actually when he had his own book it was before even that and before he was retconned a bit.. He was created in his book. He grew up and didn't know his parent's were not his own. He was an experiment and they were paid to look after him. The family moved around a lot. His parent's were killed and had no idea who his real parents were. So he went on the run to get away from the group and find out who his parents were. Turned out he had DNA from all the JSA and JLA. in him and barley had any control of his powers and kept blowing things up. Which led the authorities to be after him also. He blew up a good portion of a city in a fight. He kept having dreams or visions of the older guy who kept giving him advice. Turns out it was his older self who became a major hero who could do many things he couldn't like fly. Then he got arrested and Martain Manhunter went on the witness stand at his trail and convinced them to let him join his JLA: Task Force. This was back when JLA split into three teams over disagreements. Captain Atom led Extreme Justice. Wonder Woman led the Justice League and Martian Manhunter led JLA: Task Force. It was after they broke up he first joined a Titans Team. Ya he was a Leaguer before he was a Titan

LOL. Eh... I don't really care much for that, but thanks.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ReVamp

@BlackArmor: DC would never do that. Not to please some fans. I disagree entirely though.

@Outside_85 said:

Would say that's untrue, she'd be a natural fit for Justice League Dark's cast of damaged goods. It would at least have been a more natural fit than saddling Zatanna with issues so she would fit onto the team. Actually I asked Milligan over on his webpage about her, and while he hadn't considered her for JLD he did agree she was a potential. Also, I would have thought it would have been awsomesauce if she appeared in Demon Knights.

I thought about that, but I'm not seeing it happening. Furthermore, her in Demon Knights would be something I'd hate. If she ended up being centuries old it would "rub me the wrong way" to quote Black Armor.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By dernman
    @ReVamp said: 

@Outside_85 said:

I thought about that, but I'm not seeing it happening. Furthermore, her in Demon Knights would be something I'd hate. If she ended up being centuries old it would "rub me the wrong way" to quote Black Armor.

Although I disagree with you on things we discussed on this thread I have to agree with you about Raven and Demon Knights. That would be really bad IMO. 
    Although if they 52ed her and made her less superheroey she might fir in with JLDark. (still think that is a dumb name)
    Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Outside_85

@ReVamp: In regards to DK, I was thinking more in the lines of time travel, however it wouldn't bother me if she was that old, but didn't have any prior affiliation with the Teen Titans. But can I ask why you don't see her in JLD?

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ReVamp

@Outside_85 said:

@ReVamp: In regards to DK, I was thinking more in the lines of time travel, however it wouldn't bother me if she was that old, but didn't have any prior affiliation with the Teen Titans. But can I ask why you don't see her in JLD?

I don't know. She just isn't that type of character... I dunno why to be honest, just going on my gut.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By dernman
    @ReVamp: Oh I got a better idea. What if Risk wasn't a TT but one of the NOWHERE kids that were captured and are working with them already. 
    They could do an arc where TT stop NOWHERE from capturing Risk not knowing it's a set up to get him on the inside.
    Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Outside_85

@ReVamp: If I reminded you of her membership of the Proto-JLD; Secret Seven? :)

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By dernman

JLD: Justice League of Dernmen

soccersss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By soccersss

How about we bring back Mia Deadren/ Rose Wilson, a younger Jericho, and Raven to replace Solstice, Skitter and Bunker. Now that sounds like a good idea to me

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ReVamp

@Dernman said:

@ReVamp: Oh I got a better idea. What if Risk wasn't a TT but one of the NOWHERE kids that were captured and are working with them already. They could do an arc where TT stop NOWHERE from capturing Risk not knowing it's a set up to get him on the inside.

Would work.

@Outside_85: Never read it.

@soccersss said:

How about we bring back Mia Deadren/ Rose Wilson, a younger Jericho, and Raven to replace Solstice, Skitter and Bunker. Now that sounds like a good idea to me

Ravager doesn't count but yeah, its possible.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BatteredArmor

@soccersss said:

I would love Mai or Jericho being there

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#34  Edited By Saren

Bunker annoys me and Solstice is a bit boring. Don't really care for Skitter either. Should have switched them with Ravager, Raven and Bombshell.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ReVamp

@CitizenBane said:

Bunker annoys me and Solstice is a bit boring. Don't really care for Skitter either. Should have switched them with Ravager, Raven and Bombshell.

Ravager doesn't really count because she's appearing as a recurring character in a Titans-related book, so its probable she'll join. I don't want Raven to join as part of the "New" because I'm still crossing my fingers that the old Titans continuity is still intact. I thought about Bombshell, but I don't really care for her character all that much :/

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#36  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

Aww, I love Bunker.

But yeah, Solstice and Skitter? MEH.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#37  Edited By fodigg

Is it wrong that I'd rather just have gotten the Young Justice team?

And really, I feel like Kid Devil's personality has been stolen and used for the revamped Roy Harper in Outlaws, except as a "bro" and without any of the innocent charm. I'm not saying Lobdell actively tried to do that, just that I see a lot of similarities with between the two of them as the "teen screwup."

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ReVamp

@fodigg: I don't really think that that's the case, he just went for the old "Speedy" Harper when he was a Heroine addict and then went from this character and made him more modern by the using current vocab. Its just that these two characters are kinda similar. Also, I don't really want the old YJ team, but I'm not particularly against it. They were kinda goofy though, so I'm not sure how it would work.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Outside_85

@ReVamp: Aren't TT goofy now?

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ReVamp

@Outside_85 said:

@ReVamp: Aren't TT goofy now?

Nah. They're definitely teenagers but for sure nothing like Young Justice was.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#41  Edited By fodigg

@ReVamp: I should have clarified that I would've wanted the YJ team from the cartoon, not that I had any problem with the original YJ team, I just dig the cartoon.

No Caption Provided

As for the similarities between Speedy and Kid Devil, that's probably fair to say. They just have passing similarities. I guess it just bugs me because I feel like Kid Devil did it so much better and I view Speedy more as how Jason Todd has come to be portrayed. Alas, you can't have two identical characters on the same team book.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ReVamp

@fodigg: Ah. Okay, I agree that that specific team does in fact has quite some potential and I do dig it quite the bit. And yeah, I agree about the KD PoV.

Titank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#43  Edited By Titank

Agreed, Lilith is so under-appreciated!!

nj06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By nj06

I would like to see:

Aqualad: I heard he was suppose to be on the team for the relaunch but got yanked out because he is going to eventually appear in Aquaman.

Aquagirl: I think she is a great character. I would love to see her on the team and I think it would be great if she was given more/different powers like perhaps becoming the new Tempest or something.

Blue Beetle: I really like Jamie as well and if Superboy can have his own title and appear in Teen Titans then I see no reason why Blue Beetle can't.

Static: Like Blue Beetle, I see no reason why he couldn't be on the Teen Titans and have his solo title. Now that his series is ending I think it would be great to have him on the team.

Bombshell: I know, I know, most people hated her. But I thought she was a cool character who I would love to see more of. I liked her being the military brat who didn't really want to be on the team in the first place but was kinda stuck there. Plus I think she had cool powers.

Offspring: I like his powers and think he would be great for Kid Flash. The two of them are jokesters and I think having them both on the team would be hilarious.

Ms. Martian: She has great powers and I like how she comes off as being really naive. While I don't like her on the Young Justice cartoon, I always liked her in the comics. There is a ton of potential in regards to her past which was never fully explored and her heritage as a white Martian.

Kid Devil: I liked Eddie and was upset when he lost his powers and then died! Like WTF DC? I would like to see him as a member of the team again, but please keep him as Kid Devil and not that god-awful Red Devil nonsense!

Phew! I know that's more than 3 characters, but I think any combination of them would be great.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ReVamp

@nj06: I disagree about Ms. Martian and Bombshell, I don't think they should join just yet. Especially the latter. Not particularly fond of Offspring as a character, mostly because I don't really know him [if "knowing" a character makes... sense].

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#46  Edited By krspaceT

@ReVamp: I don't know, personality wise they are worlds apart; Cassie is headstrong and a bit punky, Miss Martian is sweet if campy. Power wise, they fly and they hit hard....which most heroes do anyway. Firestorm, Hawkman, Wonder Woman, Superman...so on so on.. You do have to admit, a lot of heroes have that power, villains too, to fly and to hit hard. And she does have an interesting story line....

Though I agree that the Titans did stagnate, but the idea behind Miss Martian is one of the few gems from it. And she did appear in the first issue

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ReVamp

@krspaceT said:

@ReVamp: I don't know, personality wise they are worlds apart; Cassie is headstrong and a bit punky, Miss Martian is sweet if campy.

Yeah, they're kinda different, but then again you forget that we already have people that are sweet on the team and this level of "sweetness" isn't necessarily a good thing. I don't like her personality.

Power wise, they fly and they hit hard....which most heroes do anyway. Firestorm, Hawkman, Wonder Woman, Superman...so on so on.. You do have to admit, a lot of heroes have that power, villains too, to fly and to hit hard.

Yes. A Couple of Heroes have the power to fly and hit hard, they're called the Powerhouses/Heavy hitters, though Firestorm and Hawkman aren't two of them. But they fill in the same role on the team, which is all that really matters. Their powers could work in much different ways and if they still had the same role, them being on the team might not necessarily be a good thing.

And she does have an interesting story line....

I don't really like her story-line at all, so I disagree here.

Though I agree that the Titans did stagnate, but the idea behind Miss Martian is one of the few gems from it. And she did appear in the first issue

I don't think it is. I don't like her as she was characterized in the past and I think that there are many people who agree with me. Hopefully she gets ReVamped if she reappears in the New 52.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Skaddix

@nj06 said:

I would like to see:

Aqualad: I heard he was suppose to be on the team for the relaunch but got yanked out because he is going to eventually appear in Aquaman.

Aquagirl: I think she is a great character. I would love to see her on the team and I think it would be great if she was given more/different powers like perhaps becoming the new Tempest or something.

Blue Beetle: I really like Jamie as well and if Superboy can have his own title and appear in Teen Titans then I see no reason why Blue Beetle can't.

Static: Like Blue Beetle, I see no reason why he couldn't be on the Teen Titans and have his solo title. Now that his series is ending I think it would be great to have him on the team.

Bombshell: I know, I know, most people hated her. But I thought she was a cool character who I would love to see more of. I liked her being the military brat who didn't really want to be on the team in the first place but was kinda stuck there. Plus I think she had cool powers.

Offspring: I like his powers and think he would be great for Kid Flash. The two of them are jokesters and I think having them both on the team would be hilarious.

Ms. Martian: She has great powers and I like how she comes off as being really naive. While I don't like her on the Young Justice cartoon, I always liked her in the comics. There is a ton of potential in regards to her past which was never fully explored and her heritage as a white Martian.

Kid Devil: I liked Eddie and was upset when he lost his powers and then died! Like WTF DC? I would like to see him as a member of the team again, but please keep him as Kid Devil and not that god-awful Red Devil nonsense!

Phew! I know that's more than 3 characters, but I think any combination of them would be great.

I hate offspring besides that good stuff.

Titank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#49  Edited By Titank
    sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By sethysquare

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.