The Teen Titans Return to Cartoon Network

• 87 results
Posted by G-Man (32252 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy crap. It was already announced that the Teen Titans would be coming back to Cartoon Network as part of the DC Nation hour of television programing. We will be getting a full hour of action and humor featuring our favorite characters and lesser-known cult favorites. The hour will be anchored by Green Lantern: The Animated Series and Young Justice. I didn't realize how much I missed the Teen Titans until seeing this clip:

DC Nation will include a number of shorts featuring DC Comics super heroes and characters as you've never seen them before. DC and Warner Bros. promises characters such as Plastic Man and Doom Patrol taking center stage to others like Wonder Woman and the Teen Titans.

Along with the shorts, there will also be event programming, behind-the-scenes looks at theatrical motion pictures and an insider look into the world of all things DC Comics.

It all begins Saturday, March 3, at 10 a.m. ET/PT.

But how about one more clip of Teen Titans?

Staff
#1 Posted by sonicnevets (24 posts) - - Show Bio

So is it going to be the half hour show, or short videos?

#2 Posted by Outside_85 (8663 posts) - - Show Bio

YAY!

Doesnt have CN: BOO!

#3 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather get the JLU back...

#4 Posted by garrettsgonewild (75 posts) - - Show Bio

what a dream come true!

#5 Posted by dewboy01 (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

How will they compete with young justice?

#6 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11376 posts) - - Show Bio

So is this a new Teen Titans series or the old one?...I remember the old one being animated A LOT differently.

#7 Posted by drowsap (26 posts) - - Show Bio

So are they bringing back the teen titans as an 30 min show or they just part of the DC Nation shorts

#8 Posted by G-Man (32252 posts) - - Show Bio

@drowsap: Looks like shorts. Hopefully just for now. I think we'd all love for a full length return.

Staff
#9 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9001 posts) - - Show Bio

I am excited to see it when Dc nation starts

#10 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Fvck Yeah B!tches xD

#11 Posted by FinalDasa (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know if I like the new animation design. But other than that I do love me some teen titans.

#12 Posted by Ultim8Roux (22 posts) - - Show Bio

I just hope this doesnt affect young justice. Young justice deserves more seasons than smallville.

#13 Posted by Outside_85 (8663 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee: It's new, if you have been reading Teen Titans GO! comics you'll recognize these new versions as the 'chibi-titans' that mostly hung around the edges of the actual book doing something vaguely connected to the main story...except once when Larry sneezed on his book and brought the chibies into the main story.

#14 Posted by Doctor!!!!! (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

Teen Titans and Young Justice Bitches! sorry for that.

#15 Posted by ManiacMan (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Could we get a new Teen Titans show where they look they did on the previous show? As much as I'm going to like this show, I hate seeing them look like kids. Could we also get a new DCAU show and have it use the same style as JLU?; and not some bland looking CGI animation.

#16 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11376 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultim8Roux said:

I just hope this doesnt affect young justice. Young justice deserves more seasons than smallville.

THIS.

@Outside_85 said:

@ArturoCalaKayVee: It's new, if you have been reading Teen Titans GO! comics you'll recognize these new versions as the 'chibi-titans' that mostly hung around the edges of the actual book doing something vaguely connected to the main story...except once when Larry sneezed on his book and brought the chibies into the main story.

I have not been following the TTG! series...I have no particular interest in it but these seem like it's going to be entertaining to watch for the time being. Hopefully we'll get a full 30 minute slot eventually,

#17 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Just give me JLU back.

#18 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

So is this a new Teen Titans series or the old one?...I remember the old one being animated A LOT differently.

good question!

#19 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

no new episodes? meh... JLU was better imo if were going reruns.

#20 Posted by pspin (891 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved that series but this animation is not my favorite.

Young Justice is still on tv? This is news to me....

#21 Posted by Emperormeister734 (808 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh God Bless this Day, it can't be any better

#22 Posted by Daniel_Newton (46 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, so, it's not getting a real new series, just a bunch of chibi-fied shorts? Still cool I guess.

I'm just waiting for Young Justice to come back on.

#23 Posted by Ganthetsward20 (687 posts) - - Show Bio

I enjoyed most of the superhero shows, but when i look back some of the are not as fun. the clips got me to think differently about it all though.

#24 Posted by nightlock (37 posts) - - Show Bio

LOVE LOVE LOVE. We would absolutely love if they made there full length return. TEEN TITANS GO!

#25 Posted by sora_thekey (8161 posts) - - Show Bio

SO EXCITED!

#26 Posted by Technicolorville (67 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty excited about this show. It's going to be a riot. The animation is not so bad, it's a bit kiddish and cute. I prefer it over all that adult swim shitty animation found on Cartoonetwork. We have stuff like MAD, The Regular Show, Adventure Time, Johnny Test, no quality animation on Cartoonetwork any more, yeah I know that isn't Adult Swim. Adult Swim animation is even worse.

#27 Posted by The Stegman (23918 posts) - - Show Bio

TEEN TITANS GO!!!!

#28 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024 said:

I'd rather get the JLU back...

#29 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

@geraldthesloth: JLU ended pretty well working its way in with batman beyond, another great shou. if they do make justice league unlimited it should be about the future justice league WITH terry mcginnis

now that would be awesome!

#30 Posted by greencrapweasel (137 posts) - - Show Bio

it should be really good! i mean not as good but still good enough :D

#31 Posted by Namor1987 (1884 posts) - - Show Bio

This is going to wreak of awesomeness seeing as Teen Titans was up there with Samurai Jack it should be epic. For all the dumbies questioning whether or not Young Justice would come back why wouldn't it. Like a having a gaining a huge wave of momentum & success & then stopping it for no reason. Green Lantern should be cool even Atrocitus does resemble a dracon or dragoon.

#32 Posted by Namor1987 (1884 posts) - - Show Bio

This is going to wreak of awesomeness seeing as Teen Titans was up there with Samurai Jack it should be epic. For all the dumbies questioning whether or not Young Justice would come back why wouldn't it. Like a having a gaining a huge wave of momentum & success & then stopping it for no reason. Green Lantern should be cool even Atrocitus does resemble a dracon or dragoon.

#33 Posted by Outside_85 (8663 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee:I think its unlikely as the New Teen Titans (as they are called) aren't currently meant to be more than pit stops between GL and YJ, basically its like the old cartoons (like Donald and Mickey) Disney wields out between whatever bigger shows are in with the kids where I live (which is usually garbage in my opinion :) )

#34 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Better yet, I want a Justice League cartoon that runs alongside Young Justice.

#35 Posted by BoyWander (318 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it! It's not meant to be too serious since it's a series of shorts it works well. This coupled with Young Justice is gonna be great. Go, Cartoon Network! GO!

#36 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

Gatto love it, is soooo Cute. UAUAUAUAU

#37 Posted by goldenkey (2927 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGoldenOne: I don't thinky anyone would disagree with that.

#38 Posted by jamdown (294 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm happy that its coming back, but it's not the same when the characters are in chibi form

#39 Edited by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

Kewl. Lot's of good stuff coming in the start of March. I wish I could fast fore ward to then (thinks of Spaceballs for a moment).

I would like it if they showed the Gotham Girls shorts in this venture. I still watch the reruns of Titans every night so I'm already signed for this.

#40 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

#41 Posted by Misterwizz (198 posts) - - Show Bio

An hour is not a block.

#42 Posted by DreamerOfEden (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Young Justice will be also be coming back as a part of DC Nation. It won't be "interrupted" by the New Teen Titans shorts. I'm personally ecstatic about this, along with the rest of DC Nation! Teen Titans is always a favorite in my book!

#43 Posted by Zaklops (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Those clips were adorable! I can't wait for this show!!!

#44 Posted by nonfiction91 (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

HAH! great. Finally bringing back the saturday morning cartoons for the next generation, I'm ecstatic.

#45 Posted by Dru_zod (213 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultim8Roux: They all deserve more seasons

#46 Posted by CitizenJP (596 posts) - - Show Bio

Gaah...too...cute...must...resist...cuteness. >_<

#47 Edited by Omega-Man (762 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh this isn't the same as the original series. Why are they Chibis? I'd rather have another season of JLU than this. Or at least draw the Teen Titans like they were originally.

Kinda funny also that the DCU comics look nothing like these characters now, it was bad enough the characters were not quite the same but now they are totally different now.

Also I don't get network thinking, Cartoon network partly cancelled the show because of The Batman series since Robin was introduced in there too. But they have two completely different Robin's in two shows both this and Young Justice.

#48 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

LOVE ME SOME TITANS!!! <3

#49 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12931 posts) - - Show Bio

: D , now that's what I'm talking about. I was so surprised when I learned the show was canceled

#50 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

:D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.