Follow

Teen Titans

Team » Teen Titans appears in 2162 issues.

The Teen Titans are the premier team of young heroes in the DCU. Currently led by Damian Wayne, the team fights for the greater good and to recruit other young heroes like them.

The original 5 or The New 52?

• 62 results
    Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#51  Edited By Lvenger

Nothing beats these Titans:

TitanTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By TitanTempest

I like the new roster, I just hope they connect to the old Titans later at some point.

I wish they would have made Guy Gardner a teenager. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN AWESOME!!!

Jackson Hyde (Aqualad) better make an appearance sometime (and Garth too!)

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By BatWatch

@Lvenger: Agreed. That is the classic Teen Titans teams in terms of legacy. However, I think the current Teen Titans would win a battle just in terms of superior powers.

This is PsychoKnights, by the way. I'll be coming out with a blog called BatWatch soon. I hope you will check it out.

@TitanTempest said:

I like the new roster, I just hope they connect to the old Titans later at some point.

I wish they would have made Guy Gardner a teenager. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN AWESOME!!!

Jackson Hyde (Aqualad) better make an appearance sometime (and Garth too!)

I've heard (though I forget the source now, so take it for what it is worth) that it has been officially decided that there were no previous Teen Titans. However, Starfire, Nightwing, and Arsenal were shown fighting together in an issue of RHATO, so they apparently existed in some form.

Guy Gardner as a teenager might actually be interesting.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#54  Edited By Lvenger

@BatWatch: This isn't supposed to be a battle is it? I thought it was a matter of preference. If this is a battle it deserves to be in the battle forum. But agreed the New 52 would win a fight based on their superior power. And how did you change your name? I hear it's a difficult process to do. Not many have undergone the ritual after all. And I'll have a look at this blog of yours as well.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By BatWatch

@Lvenger said:

@BatWatch: This isn't supposed to be a battle is it? I thought it was a matter of preference. If this is a battle it deserves to be in the battle forum. But agreed the New 52 would win a fight based on their superior power. And how did you change your name? I hear it's a difficult process to do. Not many have undergone the ritual after all. And I'll have a look at this blog of yours as well.

Glad to hear you will check it out. I do not mean to be cocky, but I honestly think it will be something that nobody else is doing, and I think it will be worth visiting often. Of course, (grins) I am biased.

The name change is simple, but you have to become a premium member. I wanted to have my new name so I could represent BatWatch. I'm hoping it will become a thing.

I took it as a battle. I'm not sure. Maybe it is personal preference. If it is, I most definitely side with classic Titans. The current volume has sucked up until the current arc.

TitanTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#56  Edited By TitanTempest

@BatWatch said:

However, Starfire, Nightwing, and Arsenal were shown fighting together in an issue of RHATO, so they apparently existed in some form.

Yeah this was what I was talking about. They dont have to be called the "Teen Titans", but I would like the two groups to meet and we find out more of the older group

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Onemoreposter

@Lvenger said:

Nothing beats these Titans:

Agreed.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By BatWatch

@TitanTempest said:

@BatWatch said:

However, Starfire, Nightwing, and Arsenal were shown fighting together in an issue of RHATO, so they apparently existed in some form.

Yeah this was what I was talking about. They dont have to be called the "Teen Titans", but I would like the two groups to meet and we find out more of the older group

Yeah, that would be nice. Possibly, DC is saving up some sort of older group for a title of its own? Outsiders or something? I don't know.

I suspect that the classic Titans will end up split between Earth 1 and Earth 2.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

I'd prefer the O5 as the original Titans while Tim's team is something thats built upon that name, because I like that Teen Titans had it's own legacy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
    deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

@superdork:

Miss Martian appear as cameo on first issue.

Zelos797

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#62  Edited By Zelos797

@202122: The original TT are good and legendary but I really fell in love with the New 52 team. Tim Drake was a cool leader and the feel of the character for me resembled Leo from TMNT. Wonder Girl was pretty good too. She is not the best character in the team but she was pretty good. Superboy's revamped powers are in my opinion freaking awesome and even though he did not appear as much his own comic book was like a huge spin off from Teen Titans especially first 10 issues. Solstice was just adorable and full of hope when she was not blowing holes through people's chest that is. For real though Solstice was a great and likable character. Bart was fraggin awesome in this comic book. His new suit is beast and I just fell in love with him as a character after reading the story about his trial and stuff. Bunker was partially the soul of the team and he was spectacular, funny, likable and really provided the neccery optimism to the team. Skitter...well she did not get a lot of character development....but I did like that she liked Bunker and I thought it was pretty cute.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.