Follow

Teen Titans

Team » Teen Titans appears in 2162 issues.

The Teen Titans are the premier team of young heroes in the DCU. Currently led by Damian Wayne, the team fights for the greater good and to recruit other young heroes like them.

The DC Revamp Kills the Teen Titans

• 106 results
    Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By Outside_85

@TheMess1428 said:

@sethysquare said:

@TheMess1428: I can't say I read all of Krul's run, but a good majority of it. I haven't been hugely impressed other than nicola scott's pencils which are absolutely gorgeous.

One thing I'll like to say though, he already spent 20 issues-ish with TT, I think the argument that never got to the good stuff can't really hold if someone didn't like his run. Not saying its bad, its far better than McKeever and Henderson, just not really what I was looking for.

He actually only did 13 issues with only three arcs. The first arc was to settle in his line up of choice. The second to introduce his new character he wanted. And the third was his bow out for the series. There could have been a lot more to tell with the whole Raven/Solstice opposite storyline and the Superboy/Ravager love interest. Also was hoping he could create a new Young Justice team led by Damian with Iris West as the Impulse along with some other younger heroes.

He's also the one that wrote both the Blackest Night tie-ins for Teen Titans (focusing on the Wilsons) and Titans (the events around Titans Tower), which were the issues that got him the job, if I am not mistaken. If nothing else we got to see Garfield rip Terra in two and an ebil Terry Long :D

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102  Edited By sethysquare

@Outside_85 said:

@TheMess1428 said:

@sethysquare said:

@TheMess1428: I can't say I read all of Krul's run, but a good majority of it. I haven't been hugely impressed other than nicola scott's pencils which are absolutely gorgeous.

One thing I'll like to say though, he already spent 20 issues-ish with TT, I think the argument that never got to the good stuff can't really hold if someone didn't like his run. Not saying its bad, its far better than McKeever and Henderson, just not really what I was looking for.

He actually only did 13 issues with only three arcs. The first arc was to settle in his line up of choice. The second to introduce his new character he wanted. And the third was his bow out for the series. There could have been a lot more to tell with the whole Raven/Solstice opposite storyline and the Superboy/Ravager love interest. Also was hoping he could create a new Young Justice team led by Damian with Iris West as the Impulse along with some other younger heroes.

He's also the one that wrote both the Blackest Night tie-ins for Teen Titans (focusing on the Wilsons) and Titans (the events around Titans Tower), which were the issues that got him the job, if I am not mistaken. If nothing else we got to see Garfield rip Terra in two and an ebil Terry Long :D

Yeah, so around 20, more or less. that was actually one of the first few issues of his titans run I've read. And when Terra came back I thought OMG and she wasn't like the other zombies cos she pretended she lost her memories or something and for one second, I thought she was actually going to return to DC.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#103  Edited By Outside_85

@sethysquare: Well, I can understand if you didn't like Krul for pulling that one on you :)

Seriously though they did pull this trick another time with the BL Lois Lane who put it over on the JSA (bringing back her far more powerful husband).

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#104  Edited By TheMess1428

@sethysquare said:

@Outside_85 said:

Yeah, so around 20, more or less. that was actually one of the first few issues of his titans run I've read. And when Terra came back I thought OMG and she wasn't like the other zombies cos she pretended she lost her memories or something and for one second, I thought she was actually going to return to DC.

Yeah you're right but I don't think those issues really contributed to his run. They were just a small entry that got some people interested in his take on it.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#105  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Theres nothing wrong with current TT

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#106  Edited By Skaddix

I don't like the change to Solstice but at least her personality seems mostly intact. Also can we get a good Black Character, I mean Skitter. Besides that its fine, I guess.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.