The cartoon......

#1 Posted by jointron33 (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

I've noticed that the TT cartoon has quite a few fans despite being quite kiddy and goofy. ......................How?

#2 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

Some people actually have different interests and can find something entertaining that you don't enjoy

Shocking, I know.

#3 Posted by Mbecks14 (2068 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4 said:

Some people actually have different interests and can find something entertaining that you don't enjoy

Shocking, I know.

This.

#4 Posted by SoA (4917 posts) - - Show Bio

it was entertaining and some episodes were pretty dark and serious , but i gotta say it was about 85% silly and funny. im a fan .

#5 Posted by War Killer (20336 posts) - - Show Bio

Despite it's "goofiness" the show did have it's serious moments, such as Robin becoming Slade's apprentice for example as well as the storylines involving Raven and her father. Plus the whole mystery of "who's Red X" was something that made him a favorite of that series for me.

#6 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13390 posts) - - Show Bio

Because not everyone needs a 500 percent accurate, anally correct tv adaptation. Some people have versatile enough tastes to enjoy a change. The show had a lot of heart and knew when to be dark and serious or light hearted and funny.

#7 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29509 posts) - - Show Bio

Because it's awesome. Shut up.

#8 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

Because it's awesome. Shut up.

I agree you sir should quite your voice box, because Teen Titans was great.

#9 Posted by TDK_1997 (14983 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved it.

#10 Posted by Rumble Man (11118 posts) - - Show Bio

Not every damn thing has to be serious

#11 Posted by Outside_85 (9481 posts) - - Show Bio

Because it was fun, yet had it's darker edges.

#12 Edited by mfundo (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

It was fun mixed with edgy, dark moments. I loved it!

#13 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

It was a really cool show.

#14 Posted by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

Because it's better than Young Justice. *narrows eyes, folds arms* Yeah.

#15 Posted by Nightflame (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Joygirl, I just read your post (yeah I know, I respond late a lot) and beg to differ. I loved the original Teen Titans, but the new version that is coming out in 2013 is tragic in its failure. That, and, even compared to the original Teen Titans show, Young Justice rules. Hands down. Discussion over.

#16 Posted by TheDarkestNight (88 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao, Original Teen Titans >Young Justice

#17 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

Because it was good and not everybody needs to have YOUR opinions.

#18 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9172 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the show

#19 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (7317 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4 said:

Shocking, I know.

#20 Posted by grenade728 (748 posts) - - Show Bio

Who doesn't want to see cartoon Robin and Cyborg kicking cartoon butt? Am I right?

#21 Posted by jointron33 (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

That show is the DC equivalent of Ultimate Spiderman. Silly and dumb for no reason.

#22 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Teen Titans is my all-time favorite DC cartoon, next to Batman: The Brave and The Bold.

#23 Posted by darth_jones (110 posts) - - Show Bio

@jointron33 said:

That show is the DC equivalent of Ultimate Spiderman. Silly and dumb for no reason.

Is humor not a reason? It's style was very anime-inspired but in a more endearing way. There was also a lot of seriousness to the show. It wasn't all goofy and silly.

The show was fun! It gave us some action packed, brightly colored superheroic adventures with very lovable characters. Yeah it got a little silly with the Larry episodes and some of the more "out there" adventures, but those were enjoyable for what they were. Each season had a story arc and stand alone stories that were great!

What would you have preferred?

#24 Posted by joewell (6436 posts) - - Show Bio

This was my first super hero cartoon

Its just awesome

#25 Posted by LipstickZombie (91 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4: Word B)

#26 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

NEVER TALK DOWN THE TEEN TITANS THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL

#27 Posted by jointron33 (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122: wtf

#28 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13390 posts) - - Show Bio

@darth_jones said:

@jointron33 said:

Is humor not a reason? It's style was very anime-inspired but in a more endearing way. There was also a lot of seriousness to the show. It wasn't all goofy and silly.

The show was fun! It gave us some action packed, brightly colored superheroic adventures with very lovable characters. Yeah it got a little silly with the Larry episodes and some of the more "out there" adventures, but those were enjoyable for what they were. Each season had a story arc and stand alone stories that were great!

What would you have preferred?

this,

#29 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33882 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't like it

#30 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@jointron33: what?

#31 Posted by jointron33 (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

@darth_jones: i wud have preferred a series more in line with the comic

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.