Follow

Teen Titans

Team » Teen Titans appears in 2162 issues.

The Teen Titans are the premier team of young heroes in the DCU. Currently led by Damian Wayne, the team fights for the greater good and to recruit other young heroes like them.

Teen Titans Preview and Easter Eggs

• 60 results
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DEGRAAF

This preview not only shows some of the known character in the New DCU, they also show some of the old characters still existing.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

K. So what do we know from this?

1.) his history as robin still stands (although im curious who decided to take a pic of them while they were out on patrol?)

2.) He is living in a pent house in Lex Towers!?! (is this Metropolis?)

3.) He is looks at his computer screen (wall) and it is showing pictures of Kid Flash, Static, and the gay Mexican super hero (cant remember his name), than in smaller shots we see pics of what look like Miss Martian, beast boy (i'm curious if he is green and furry when he isn't shape shifting), Starfire, Raven (would be a good guess for one), Wondergirl, looks like man bat, and maybe some of those electrical shot are of the new character that looks like a spider. (I dont know who the flaming/exploding person is in the picture to our lower right of the Static photos)

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By danhimself

this is the title I'm most excited for this week!

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By fodigg

@DEGRAAF:

1. Glad to hear he's keeping all his history for sure. I guess it would have to be Nightwing taking a quick snap of them, but why would he be dumb enough to frame it and hold onto it? Still, great shot of his best costume so yaaaaaay! And speaking of his costume, I really wish what he was wearing right there was his superhero costume and not the new altered Red Robin one.
    2. I like the idea of him not being locked into Gotham as the Red Robin title was cool for being "international"
    3. I wish they'd called Bart "Impulse" and not "Kid Flash" at this point, while he's still a screw-up. I liked how in GJ's run his taking the name of "Kid Flash" represented a turning point for him, and this just screams "Impulse" to me. As for the others, Static, Bunker (the purple guy), and Megan stood out to me. Not sure who the others would be.

Generally, I'm not sure I like the idea of them doing a teen version of the super-human registration act. I've already read too much of that.

This is going to be a really interesting read for me. I loved Superboy #1 and hated Red Hood and the Outlaws #1, so we'll see which version of Lobdell shows up.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Outside_85

After what happened to Starfire...and that he's a former X-Men star writer...I am still worried this is just going to be Teen Titans imagined in an X-Men setting...fine Lobdell's Gen X was great but I honestly dont care...

And for HEAVENS SAKE do not let him anywhere near Raven!

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DEGRAAF

@Outside_85 said:

lol think he is going to do to her what they did to Starfire?

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#6  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Miss Martians suit looks great!!!

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Outside_85
    @DEGRAAF said:

@Outside_85 said:

lol think he is going to do to her what they did to Starfire?

Ehhh...yeah...like turning her even more goth than Johns sent her towards...(wouldnt be surprised if a Lobdell Raven did drugs to keep a slightly positive outlook on life...)
    kashif1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kashif1

as a complete comic newbie I get the feeling that liking the cartoon was the wrong reason to start this.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#9  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

The gay purple mexican? is this what he will be known as from now on?

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#10  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

I am tempted about this comic...does look cool...

CATPANEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11  Edited By CATPANEXE

lot of anticipation for this. art looks really good. I hope I'm not let down.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Outside_85
    @kashif1 said:

as a complete comic newbie I get the feeling that liking the cartoon was the wrong reason to start this.

Not at all, came from there myself...well a cartoon that is since I don't know if you are talking about YJ or TT atm and theres nothing wrong with liking the cartoon. But just if it interests you, both cartoons were based on versions of the characters that's since been altered to some degree. 
    dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#13  Edited By dernman

@fodigg said:

1. I wish they'd called Bart "Impulse" and not "Kid Flash" at this point, while he's still a screw-up. I liked how in GJ's run his taking the name of "Kid Flash" represented a turning point for him, and this just screams "Impulse" to me. As for the others, Static, Bunker (the purple guy), and Megan stood out to me. Not sure who the others would be.

Kid Flash is a dumb name no matter how Bart acts

Impulse is a way better name. That's why I block Kid Flash from my mind. Now every time I read or hear Kid Flash I see/hear Impulse.

WildStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By WildStyle

Getting strong X-Men vibes. Otherwise, a good preview. And yeah, this is different from the cartoon. I'm somewhat of a Teen Titans newbie myself.

kashif1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kashif1

@Outside_85 said:

@kashif1 said:

Not at all, came from there myself...well a cartoon that is since I don't know if you are talking about YJ or TT atm and theres nothing wrong with liking the cartoon. But just if it interests you, both cartoons were based on versions of the characters that's since been altered to some degree.

I like both but I'm especially fond of TT, anyway I'll still pick this up because I like teenaged superheroes but I probably should not expect the mix of comedy and drama that made the Teen Titans cartoon special.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BatteredArmor

well....Tim's and Barts personality's look....similar....mostly intact....they haven't been screwed badly.....Tim and Bart are the only titans i care about whatsoever and it looks like Lobdel gets them mostly.....huge regression in Barts personality though...lobdels Handeling that well...I guess....I'm still worried that he doesn't get Tim he sais Tim won't be using the Bo staff at first and that scares me....if he got that wrong what else will he screw up...i'm excited but not to sure of this

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SmoothJammin

The only thing that bothers me about this comic is Tim's haircut. It screams Dick Grayson. Why can't they give him a faux hawk like in Gates or the spikier hair from his Robin days..

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Outside_85
    @kashif1: To be honest, nothing in comics was like TT in animated form (some railed against it being that way), save perhaps Tiny Titans and Teen Titans GO! 
    Anyways, besides the writer wrecking Starfire's first impression elsewhere, I wont say he is definitely going to be bad at actual teenagers, as he appears to have made his name writing them (one of many X-Men spin-offs).
    kashif1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By kashif1

@Outside_85 said:

@kashif1: To be honest, nothing in comics was like TT in animated form (some railed against it being that way), save perhaps Tiny Titans and Teen Titans GO! Anyways, besides the writer wrecking Starfire's first impression elsewhere, I wont say he is definitely going to be bad at actual teenagers, as he appears to have made his name writing them (one of many X-Men spin-offs).

What did he do to starfire anyway?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @kashif1 said:

@Outside_85 said:

@kashif1: To be honest, nothing in comics was like TT in animated form (some railed against it being that way), save perhaps Tiny Titans and Teen Titans GO! Anyways, besides the writer wrecking Starfire's first impression elsewhere, I wont say he is definitely going to be bad at actual teenagers, as he appears to have made his name writing them (one of many X-Men spin-offs).

he made her have sex "gasp"
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#21  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Has Kid Flash actually been refereed to as "Bart" in the comic? Would be nice if with all of this no mention of Wally that he was secretly this Kid Flash and that DC's only said it was Bart to throw us off... <_<

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By iLLituracy
    @War Killer said:
    Has Kid Flash actually been refereed to as "Bart" in the comic? Would be nice if with all of this no mention of Wally that he was secretly this Kid Flash and that DC's only said it was Bart to throw us off... <_<
    I think Lobdell confirmed that this is Bart. It'd be weird to take a first generation sidekick and make him a third generation sidekick... 

Then again, somehow Roy is only 18-19...
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @iLLituracy said:

@War Killer said:

I think Lobdell confirmed that this is Bart. It'd be weird to take a first generation sidekick and make him a third generation sidekick...  Then again, somehow Roy is only 18-19...
    And Marvel also said that they weren't bring Cable back anytime soon at Comic-Con, I'm not saying he's lying but when it comes to characters with large fan bases like Wally and with him suddenly vanishing I wouldn't doubt DC would come up with this whole "It's Bart" lie only to find out it's Wally. Not to mention Bart has brown hair if I'm not mistaken (I could be wrong since he does seem to have brown hair on another cover...) and Kid Flash in the preview does appear to have red hair...like Wally <_<

As for the first generation thing, with random teen heroes on this teem not to mention having other characters like Fairchild in Superboy, it wouldn't be a stretch for DC to de-age him.
    iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By iLLituracy
    @War Killer said:
    @iLLituracy said:

@War Killer said:

I think Lobdell confirmed that this is Bart. It'd be weird to take a first generation sidekick and make him a third generation sidekick...  Then again, somehow Roy is only 18-19...
    And Marvel also said that they weren't bring Cable back anytime soon at Comic-Con, I'm not saying he's lying but when it comes to characters with large fan bases like Wally and with him suddenly vanishing I wouldn't doubt DC would come up with this whole "It's Bart" lie only to find out it's Wally. Not to mention Bart has brown hair if I'm not mistaken (I could be wrong since he does seem to have brown hair on another cover...) and Kid Flash in the preview does appear to have red hair...like Wally <_<  As for the first generation thing, with random teen heroes on this teem not to mention having other characters like Fairchild in Superboy, it wouldn't be a stretch for DC to de-age him.
    It would be insanely dumb.
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @iLLituracy said:
    @War Killer said:
    @iLLituracy said:

@War Killer said:

And Marvel also said that they weren't bring Cable back anytime soon at Comic-Con, I'm not saying he's lying but when it comes to characters with large fan bases like Wally and with him suddenly vanishing I wouldn't doubt DC would come up with this whole "It's Bart" lie only to find out it's Wally. Not to mention Bart has brown hair if I'm not mistaken (I could be wrong since he does seem to have brown hair on another cover...) and Kid Flash in the preview does appear to have red hair...like Wally <_<  As for the first generation thing, with random teen heroes on this teem not to mention having other characters like Fairchild in Superboy, it wouldn't be a stretch for DC to de-age him.
    It would be insanely dumb.
    Never said it was a good theory :P
    the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

can 

not 

wait!!!!!!!!!!

TheRedRobin96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheRedRobin96
    No Caption Provided
    Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Outside_85
    @kashif1 said:

@Outside_85 said:

In the past a defining part of her character was her relationship with Dick/Robin/Nightwing, nearly getting married at one point and later mentioning that once Tamaranians had given their hearts someone, they couldn't take it back. This had led to problems for her as she and Richard weren't officially a couple.
    What Lobdell did was to first of all, apparently, giving her and her people goldfish memory with it comes to humans, meaning that atm she either cant or wont remember her time with the previous incarnation of the Teen Titans. Secondly he's added that she, and other Tamaranians, see the world more as sights and sounds, meaning she cant tell the difference between most humans, she even admits that she cant tell the difference between Roy and Jason most of the time.
    Finally, her sex-drive has been pushed into overdrive. Jason points out early on that hes been there, Roy spends most of the issue ogling her before she says; "Do you want to have sex with me?" After Roy had been asking her about the Titans she dont remember anything about...then finally the two wind up in bed together while Jason has a talk with an invisible friend.
    Mbecks14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#29  Edited By Mbecks14

Remember when the Teen Titans were cool? Oh this book is going to be so bad. I haven't read any of Lobdell's work, so i cant actually judge that. But every interview i've read from him has given me a negative opinion on not only his personallity but the future of the book too.

and it goes without saying that Booth's art is just not good. In these pages, not his worst though so that's at least not bad. The reporter lady's eyes though? is she 1/2 fish? ugh. I'll take his job if he doesn't want it.

I am expecting negaitve reviews and fan feedback, followed by the immature creative team violently defending the book again. These two are all over the news recently. And its never anything positive. Definitley the DCnU book that has me the maddest (followed by Harley Quinn's new look and that's about it)

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DEGRAAF

@Outside_85 said:

Ehhh...yeah...like turning her even more goth than Johns sent her towards...(wouldnt be surprised if a Lobdell Raven did drugs to keep a slightly positive outlook on life...)

Yea i could see them sticking with the flashpoint version of Raven while also having her on drugs bc she is always depress so it helps her get her mind off of her life.

@spiderbat87 said:

The gay purple mexican? is this what he will be known as from now on?

sorry. I couldnt remember his name and that was the best way i could come up with to describe him.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By fodigg

@War Killer said:

That would be nice but I'm still thinking Wally is being treated like Jay and getting totally cut out. I mean, if Bart is Kid Flash, Barry is the Flash, and nobody has heard of KF until recently...no Wally.

@TheRedRobin96 said:

No Caption Provided

Please just make this his costume. Looks so much better.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DEGRAAF

@iLLituracy said:

I think Lobdell confirmed that this is Bart. It'd be weird to take a first generation sidekick and make him a third generation sidekick... Then again, somehow Roy is only 18-19...

i agree i cant see them moving Wall back that far but Roy being 18-19 i don't think is that bad. He would just be considered the young one of the first group. Dick is only like 20-21. Tim Drake was 17 when he got emancipated right? or do you think they moved that don't to 16?

@War Killer said:

And Marvel also said that they weren't bring Cable back anytime soon at Comic-Con, I'm not saying he's lying but when it comes to characters with large fan bases like Wally and with him suddenly vanishing I wouldn't doubt DC would come up with this whole "It's Bart" lie only to find out it's Wally. Not to mention Bart has brown hair if I'm not mistaken (I could be wrong since he does seem to have brown hair on another cover...) and Kid Flash in the preview does appear to have red hair...like Wally <_< As for the first generation thing, with random teen heroes on this teem not to mention having other characters like Fairchild in Superboy, it wouldn't be a stretch for DC to de-age him.

good point. Plus the flash in this preview has a different costume then the one on the cover.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @fodigg: Jay has not been cut
    Roldan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Roldan

@DEGRAAF: I'm pretty sure Lobdell said that Bart would get his real costume in issue 5. So yeah that's Bart with a make-shift costume.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By fodigg

@spiderbat87 said:

The entire JSA has been cut. I know they're slated to show up in some alt-U stories but they're not a part of the central DCnU afaik.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @fodigg said:

@spiderbat87 said:

The entire JSA has been cut. I know they're slated to show up in some alt-U stories but they're not a part of the central DCnU afaik.

Ah well in that meaning then yea your right
    fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By fodigg

@spiderbat87 said:

@fodigg said:

@spiderbat87 said:

Damn, now I'm sad. That's one time when I would've loved to have been wrong. :(

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @fodigg said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@fodigg said:

@spiderbat87 said:

Damn, now I'm sad. That's one time when I would've loved to have been wrong. :(

It's going to be sad that Wildcats not around any more
    Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Skaddix

So I got Starfire, Raven, and Beast Boy.

Static, Traci 13 or Black Alice and Miss Martian.

Bunker. And Solstice or that new girl.

Hmm Drake, Bart, Cassie, Static, Traci or Alice, Miss Martian, Bunker and Solstice would actually make a good team.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And the questions remains, after have s3x with Dick and Jason, when she will have s3x with Tim?

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By BatteredArmor

@DeathpooltheT1000: Thats what i wanna know when will it be Tim's turn on the Starfiregoround

joking....kinda

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BlackArmor said:

@DeathpooltheT1000: Thats what i wanna know when will it be Tim's turn on the Starfiregoround

joking....kinda

The question remains.

When se will have s3x with Bruce, Tim, Damien and Barbara?.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BatteredArmor

@DeathpooltheT1000:

Bruce: probably already happened

Tim: Probably in the first cross over

Damian: Hopefully not for 6 or 7 years

Barbara: No idea but I really want to read that issue

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#44  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

:D!

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By BatteredArmor

@DeathpooltheT1000:

On a more serious note about Tim and Starfire almost certinley going to happen but realisticly not soon Lobdell has been playing up his titans romances as flingish short lasting but realitivly serious and Tim's in the first one with cassie so he probably won't be available at that point what's more likely is she'll freak it out with bart. even in the old dcu at barts funeral Star said she got so tired of his attempts to see her nekade she just undressed and let him stare for a few minutes. But rest assured Tim will ride the Starfiregoround

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BlackArmor said:

@DeathpooltheT1000:

Bruce: probably already happened

Tim: Probably in the first cross over

Damian: Hopefully not for 6 or 7 years

Barbara: No idea but I really want to read that issue

She will solve all those wierd old gay rumors.

No Caption Provided

I just hope she stop at having sex with the Batfamily, i mean it will be weird if she make out with all of them at the same time.

Batman is not for porn.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Outside_85
    @DeathpooltheT1000 said

Batman is not for porn.

According to porn, everything is for porn
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Outside_85 said:

@DeathpooltheT1000 said

Batman is not for porn.

According to porn, everything is for porn

That is a rule and Batman is an exception to every rule, he is just thta epic.

He is more epic that Porn and Rape Jokes.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#49  Edited By ReVamp

@fodigg:I want him to be called Kid Flash, so Wally can get Impulse if need be since it doesn't have "kid" in it.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Outside_85
    @DeathpooltheT1000: Aha! The Chuck Norris/Roundhouse kick to the face reasoning!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.