Follow

Teen Titans

Team » Teen Titans appears in 2159 issues.

The Teen Titans are the premier team of young heroes in the DCU. Currently led by Damian Wayne, the team fights for the greater good and to recruit other young heroes like them.

Teen Titans Go! - 'No Power' Clip and Images

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

Things are about to get real ugly in the next all-new episode of Teen Titans Go! Airing on Wednesday, November 6, at 7:30 p.m. on Cartoon Network, in "No Power," Robin gives the team their biggest challenge yet:

Feeling the other Titans depend too much on their super powers, Robin challenges them to go 24 hours without using their powers. To his distress, they all succeed, leading him to question his own value to the team.

Check out the clip at the top of the page, if you haven't already.

Here's a few more images, all courtesy of Warner Bros. Television.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
    Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Can I go on record as saying that the last episode killed this series for me?

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smart_dork_dude: "Staring into the Future"? Nightwing with a mullet? Sorry you didn't like it. I still dig the show.

Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

@g_man: I just think they took things with Beast Boy and Cyborg a LITTLE too far and crossed into mean spirited jerk mode.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smart_dork_dude: Yeah, I get that. But the show overall is pure silliness. Like the ghost one, they were all killed. Yet, there was another episode after that. I guess compared to other things, I'll take this light-hearted version, even if there's some jerky moments. They are "teens" after all. They can have moments of not being fully mature, right?

Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g_man: Fair enough. Just that last episode kinda ended on a pretty.............. dark note. Darker than the ghost one I think. After all "No man escapes the Manhunters"

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

So very annoying these get deleted from youtube :(

Avatar image for herokiller12344
    Herokiller12344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Herokiller12344

An inverse of the Robin episode? Might be cool.

@g_man: I just think they took things with Beast Boy and Cyborg a LITTLE too far and crossed into mean spirited jerk mode.

I don't mean to offend but they are mean spirited jerks. remember this show flanderizes those kinds of things.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 the_stegman  Moderator

Starfire is without a doubt, the most adorable thing I've ever seen on this show.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

f$%@ this show. Why aren't we talking about the Deadman and Batman short!?

kellysimms3701

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kellysimms3701

I hated this show at first, but I eventually warmed up to it. It's kind of a love letter to the DC universe.

livster493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smart_dork_dude:

Yea I totally get you. I still like the show but one of the biggest weaknesses is the characterization of Beast Boy (sometimes Cyborg). Its a bit saddening that they made him incredibly mean spirited and unlikable. I know they had to make changes to fit the comedic tone but I wish they didn't overdue his...jerkiness.

Wilbertus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13  Edited By Wilbertus

I think this show is a lot of fun, as long as you don't take it too seriously. You kind of have to throw out what you know about these characters to fully appreciate it. However, of course you can't fully throw that out since you need to know some of the basics in order to have some clue of what is going on (why beast boy can turn into an animal for example). When they mess around with that fine line, people get upset.

Well, that's my theory at least.

Munsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Munsu

How come it seems like every time I see something about this show it looks like it is just taking a shit on Robin's character? Doesn't really make me want to watch the show.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#17  Edited By Outside_85

@munsu said:

How come it seems like every time I see something about this show it looks like it is just taking a shit on Robin's character? Doesn't really make me want to watch the show.

Because he was Captain Awesome in every episode of the old show and therefore easy to poke fun of?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.