Follow

Teen Titans

Team » Teen Titans appears in 2162 issues.

The Teen Titans are the premier team of young heroes in the DCU. Currently led by Damian Wayne, the team fights for the greater good and to recruit other young heroes like them.

Teen Titans Go! - 'La Larva Amor' Clip and Images

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

Each Tuesday you can watch a new episode of Teen Titans Go! It appears that the show is now airing one new mini-episode along with a previously seen one in the second half, similar to Adventure Time. At least we're still getting something new. No word on whether this is the standard moving forward.

On Tuesday, May 28, at 7:30 p.m. ET/PT, Cartoon Network will air "La Larva Amor."

While Starfire is away, the other Titans let Silky wander away to Mexico, where he shares romantic intrigue worthy of a telenovela with a dramatic Mexican beauty and her jealous lover.

Here's a clip from the episode:

Warner Bros. Entertainment also sent over a few images from the episode.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
    darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

bahahahaha

GothamRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 23

Silkie man, he's got it going on. I'm curious about this Carlos fellow, he's upset that his fiance's dress is too short?

NathanXplosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By NathanXplosion

I love this show, but I hate how Cartoon Network mixes all the episodes up so when there is a new episode its only the first half.

Avatar image for knightofthechronicle
    knightofthechronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

I'll admit, I miss Young Justice, but darn if this show isn't funny.

weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The last episode made me smile once. Once! I think Im going to stop watching.

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God damn I love this show, TAKE A LESSON MARVEL

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

This show is funny as heck. Call my mother a donkey...gold.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@barkley said:

they took young justice off for this shit

Agreed... I'll admit that there are some funny moments (mainly with Raven) but other than that, I'm not interested. I'd at least want a continuation of the original Teen Titans. Actually... I just want Young Justice back!!

notarandomguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By notarandomguy

@barkley said:

they took young justice off for this s...

Agreed... I'll admit that there are some funny moments (mainly with Raven) but other than that, I'm not interested. I'd at least want a continuation of the original Teen Titans. Actually... I just want Young Justice back!!

Hasn't every article about young justice being cancelled explained it why it was cancelled? Mostly due to poor sales of merchandise and views were starting to go down, blaming the next show in a network for another one being cancelled is just wrong and kinda stupid if you ask me, its a network after all and all they care about its the market, views and products sales.. imagine you watching young justice while they had a shampoo out there that wasn't selling, or toys and underwear that were always available because no one was getting them, it also happened to green lantern the animated series, personally I never actually liked young justice, the show was just a bit too dark, doesn't mean it wasn't good tho just that I enjoyed more Green Lantern, and both shows had a lot of potential... now, this also that kids like funny stuff and they were getting into other shows like Adventure Time and Regular show or even Super Hero Squad and Ultimate Spider-man on Disney XD, just because most people like the show, doesn't mean everyone was enjoying it, I mean Young Justice was a bit too dark. Its not that I'm liking this show very much, is only that, you need to blame cartoon network for cancelling a series and not the successor, that's like blaming an apple for being too red

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992 said:

@barkley said:

they took young justice off for this s...

Hasn't every article about young justice being cancelled explained it why it was cancelled? Mostly due to poor sales of merchandise and views were starting to go down, blaming the next show in a network for another one being cancelled is just wrong and kinda stupid if you ask me, its a network after all and all they care about its the market, views and products sales.. imagine you watching young justice while they had a shampoo out there that wasn't selling, or toys and underwear that were always available because no one was getting them, it also happened to green lantern the animated series, personally I never actually liked young justice, the show was just a bit too dark, doesn't mean it wasn't good tho just that I enjoyed more Green Lantern, and both shows had a lot of potential... now, this also that kids like funny stuff and they were getting into other shows like Adventure Time and Regular show or even Super Hero Squad and Ultimate Spider-man on Disney XD, just because most people like the show, doesn't mean everyone was enjoying it, I mean Young Justice was a bit too dark. Its not that I'm liking this show very much, is only that, you need to blame cartoon network for cancelling a series and not the successor, that's like blaming an apple for being too red

U picking a fight with me over my own opinion!? I understand fully the reasons why the show was cancel and have a good idea how the market works, my opinion was that I want the show, that I was following since day one, back. The show was deep, gritty and appealed to fans of those characters. In season 2 they focused more on the plot than the characters but that's fine with me. To me, this Teen Titans GO! show is a step back for Cartoon Network... but again, that's my own opinion.

Mr. Kamikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geez, when is Silky going to evolve?

Also...I know they found Silky in the first Teen Titans series, but anyone care to remind where they found him and stuff? Cause I can't remember the exact events

Avatar image for misternefarious
    MisterNefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, I am not one of those guys that was angry this was going to be a comedy instead of an action...

But this is stretching comedy pretty thin... It's really not funny at all...

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

@barkley: @papad1992: No they didn't cancel YJ for this, and even if they canned this show, they wouldn't put new YJ stuff back in production because it wasn't doing what they wanted it to do.

@mr__kamikaze:

It was one of Killer Moths experiments that Beastboy had found at some point. Because it started to eat everything in the tower, he gave it to Starfire who hid it untill she was asked to get rid of it (because it was bigger than a car at that point). Killer Moth found it and had it evolve into a giant moth he could fly on, Silkie however chose to go back to Starfire because Moth was abusing it and turned back into a larvae. :)

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Better than YJ.

RalfvdH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By RalfvdH

although I kinda like this.. It also makes me miss the old version. Also found the original animation and style much better

KRYPTON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Wait. Why, why why would they do this? I was enjoying the episode all at once, now I got to wait on a weekly basis for the 2nd episode? Who's ideal was this? How does this make any logical sense?

Mucklefluga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

Silkie man, he's got it going on. I'm curious about this Carlos fellow, he's upset that his fiance's dress is too short?

IKR ahahaha.

I love this show :D

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@barkley: @papad1992: No they didn't cancel YJ for this, and even if they canned this show, they wouldn't put new YJ stuff back in production because it wasn't doing what they wanted it to do.

I know the full story... no need to retell it.

FoxCircuit101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By FoxCircuit101
    Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992: Then why do you keep saying otherwise?

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992: Then why do you keep saying otherwise?

Who's saying otherwise? I can't express how I do not like this series and would have rather have the other back? It's only a matter of what I'd like to see happen... will it happen? No. But it's my own utopia/desire, so to say. So no need to backlash on someone who has a peculiar taste for deep, meaningful stories in a dark and gritty series than an overly tongue-and-cheek comic series that's trying to hard to be funny and is a symbol of a past series that ended over 7 years ago!

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Outside_85

@papad1992: I like to believe you are deliberately reading what I wrote incorrectly, but text messages are lousy at conveying emotions.

Now I am not attacking your desire for wanting YJ back, I am attacking the part where you claim (or agree with someone that did) that YJ was deliberately terminated because of this show, because we both know thats not true.

jojobinks70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jojobinks70

I agree that the ongoing complaining of Young Justice fans towards this Teen Titans show is pretty annoying. Guess what my 6 year old daughter LOVES the old TT's shows, but she also really likes this new one. "I like the old one better, Daddy; but you know what? This one is really funny and I like it too." And that folks is the target demographic:elementary school age kids. My daughter didn't care for Young Justice, I tried, didn't take. She will be bugging me for the new Teen Titans merchandise as soon as she sees it too, I am quite certain. And for those of you complaining it's not funny, guess what? Your not in 2nd grade.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By papad1992

@papad1992: I like to believe you are deliberately reading what I wrote incorrectly, but text messages are lousy at conveying emotions.

Now I am not attacking your desire for wanting YJ back, I am attacking the part where you claim (or agree with someone that did) that YJ was deliberately terminated because of this show, because we both know thats not true.

Young Justice was cancelled because of a lack of purchase of the merchandise... that's all. Who said that Young Justice was "terminated" because of this Teen Titans GO! show? I didn't. I just agreed that I'd rather have Young Justice back. I think you're incorrectly reading my posts.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@barkley said:

It appears I am correct

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992 said:

@barkley said:

It appears I am correct

And how are you correct!? I'm merely stating what I'd rather have!

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992: That you agree with someone who claims YJ was canned for TTG

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992: That you agree with someone who claims YJ was canned for TTG

U have some issues man...

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jojobinks70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LoL, nevermind. For you two, the maturity level required for the show's comedy is right on target.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
    BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I like that show, its funny

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Gosh this show gives me cute attacks like crazy

annaxbarie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm really liking teen titans go!, its giving me major powderpuff girl flashbacks. So much cute!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.