Teen Titans Go! Episode 5 'Ghost Boy' Clip and Images

Posted by G-Man (18875 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems more people are admitting they actually enjoy Teen Titans Go! There is another all-new episode coming next Tuesday, May 21, on Cartoon Network at 7:30 p.m. ET/PT. The episode will feature "Ghost Boy" and tentatively "La Lava Armor." Here's the synopsis for "Ghost Boy."

Beast Boy pretends to be a ghost haunting Starfire so she will do his bidding. When she figures out the ruse, she and the other Titans convince him that he’s actually dead.

Check out this clip from the episode:

And if you need more, here's some images as well courtesy of Warner Bros. Entertainment and Cartoon Network.

#1 Posted by fables87 (1079 posts) - - Show Bio

Really enjoy looking at the background images in this show. The art reminds me a little of Tiny Titans too.

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13618 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, reminds me of "Squidward, The Unfriendly Ghost".

I'll have to check it out

#3 Edited by longbowhunter (7691 posts) - - Show Bio

@fables87: Background stuff is done by Dan Hippe. Look him up, his stuff is so awesome!

#4 Posted by The Stegman (25969 posts) - - Show Bio

@fables87 said:

Really enjoy looking at the background images in this show. The art reminds me a little of Tiny Titans too.

I love how Starfire has a Teddy Bear with a Bane mask on from TDKR on her bed at all times.

#5 Posted by kaliforniaa (98 posts) - - Show Bio

I've watched the first few episodes, and while they are cute in their own way, they are not what I was expecting. Having watched every episode of Teen Titans on Cartoon Network, I feel that Teen Titans Go is a little disappointing

#6 Posted by ARMIV2 (8845 posts) - - Show Bio

...There was a Nite-Owl poster...

#7 Posted by StMichalofWilson (4094 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2 said:

...There was a Nite-Owl poster...

Oh snap! I noticed that too!

#8 Edited by GothamRed (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

@fables87 said:

I love how Starfire has a Teddy Bear with a Bane mask on from TDKR on her bed at all times.

I call him "BARE"

He is this bedroom's reckoning

#9 Edited by ARMIV2 (8845 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman said:

@fables87 said:

I call him "BARE"

"Only when the bed is tidy...then you have my permission to lie."

#10 Posted by The Stegman (25969 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2 said:

@gothamred said:

@the_stegman said:

@fables87 said:

I call him "BARE"

"You think the covers are your ally, but you've merely adopted the blankets. I was born in it. molded by its downy. I didn't see the light until I was already man made. By then it was nothing to me but blinding. The sheets betray you because they belong to me!''

#11 Posted by Black_Claw (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2 said:

@gothamred said:

@the_stegman said:

@fables87 said:

I call him "BARE"

"You think the covers are your ally, but you've merely adopted the blankets. I was born in it. molded by its downy. I didn't see the light until I was already man made. By then it was nothing to me but blinding. The sheets betray you because they belong to me!''

"No, your chores must be more severe"

#12 Posted by The Stegman (25969 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman said:

@armiv2 said:

@gothamred said:

@the_stegman said:

@fables87 said:

I call him "BARE"

"No, your chores must be more severe"

"Have we started the laundry?"

"Yes, and the soap bubble rises!"

#13 Posted by satyrgod (2115 posts) - - Show Bio

Chronicles of Doom features heroes joking about another character killing himself? And this is considered appropriate, much less for children?

#14 Posted by Mezmero (968 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been catching with this show and I've got to say it's pretty good. I don't have a lot of attachment to the original Teen Titans cartoon so I was just not expecting it to make me laugh. The way they draw Raven is so adorable and it's hard not to love Beast Boy and Cyborg. So many good jokes and easter eggs. I can't wait to see more.

#15 Posted by FoxCircuit101 (56 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast boy you sick beast:)

#16 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6836 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, never realized how stanky Gar could be at times!

#17 Posted by paralaxsteve (52 posts) - - Show Bio

This actually looks like quite good fun any idea when this show is going to reach the UK?

#18 Posted by ptigrusmagus (495 posts) - - Show Bio

Suppose I've seen enough of this show to have an opinion on it and I think its 'just alright'. Beast Boy is cool but Cyborg, wow, scripted like a total buffoon. Will catch the reruns, if there ever are any, but its a little bit too slap stick for me. Not appointment viewing like Young Justice was. Guess there is always the new Batman.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.