Teen Titans Go! Episode 4 "Dude Relax!/Laundry Day" Clips and Images

Posted by G-Man (36765 posts) - - Show Bio

I like this show more and more each week. Is it juvenile? Yup. Does it crack me up? Uh huh. I dig the characters but it's Cyborg and Beast Boy that steal the show each week for me. You can check out a new installment with two episodes on Tuesday, May 14 at 7:30 p.m. ET/PT, on Cartoon Network.

Here's some clips courtesy of Warner Bros. Entertainment and Cartoon Network.

"Dude Relax!"

Robin attempts to learn how to be lazy.

"Laundry Day"

Nobody wants to wash the Titans’ gross dirty uniforms. Raven volunteers, using her magic, which brings the uniforms to life and turns them against the Titans.

And here's a few more images to enjoy:

#1 Posted by Aiden Cross (15575 posts) - - Show Bio

Still makes me laugh everytime :p

#2 Edited by TheeOmegaGhost (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Even with all the hate you gotta admit that this show is pretty funny "Sometimes I replace myself with an animal that I painted green" lol hilarious

#3 Posted by FlashDamn (947 posts) - - Show Bio

Even with all the hate you gotta admit that this show is pretty funny "Sometimes I replace myself with an animal that I painted green" lol hilarious

got that right

#4 Posted by Roddy010 (5310 posts) - - Show Bio

This show is awesome lol.

#5 Posted by Outside_85 (9547 posts) - - Show Bio

Some how I am not surprised Raven would win a staring contest. :)

#6 Edited by n25philly (97 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm about to give up on this one. The first episode wasn't bad, but 2 and 3 were painful to sit through.

#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33907 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea this kind of stuff isn't aimed at me at all, I hated the original Teen Titan show because it was to kidy so this is about 50% worse

#8 Posted by adamcrouch (24 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this show is pretty funny and could appeal to the adventure time and regular show crowd more than the previous iteration.

#9 Posted by ZombieMowlcher (677 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a cute show. I'd been much happier if it was Ninjago that was replaced instead of young justice.

#10 Posted by Mezmero (957 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay I'll admit it, that clip made me laugh. Willing to give this show a try.

#11 Posted by nightwingnerd (324 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't think I would like this show but it's pretty awesome.

#12 Edited by nightwingnerd (324 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought BB only ate non meat products why is he eating hotdogs?

#13 Edited by The Stegman (25038 posts) - - Show Bio

"Sometimes I replace myself with an animal I painted green" bwuahaha, I'm sorry, hate this show all you want, the jokes are still pretty hilarious.

#14 Posted by Bogey (948 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwingnerd: I guess you haven't figured it out yet but this is a kids show. But if it is following canon tendencies then they could be tofu dogs.

#15 Posted by Outside_85 (9547 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwingnerd: I wouldn't stick to details from the old show with this one. :)

#16 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL! Nice!

#17 Edited by jasonhood (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Why i love the teen titans

#18 Edited by Mucklefluga (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

This made me laugh, now i wanna check out the show!

#19 Posted by Dr_Cheesesteak (44 posts) - - Show Bio

Just saw this show for the first time today and I honestly think it's funnier than anything else I'm watching regularly - Cartoon Network, Fox cartoons, etc. I seriously love this show after just 1 episode. Even recommended it to ppl i know w/ kids!

#20 Posted by Mbecks14 (2068 posts) - - Show Bio

This show is a lot of fun! It has a nice aesthetic, I love seeing Dan Hipp's art style in the background! I love his work. I do miss the more action/series cartoons but it's nice to have variety.

#21 Posted by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems like dc shows are going downward to more shows for kids as oppose to action cartoonnetwork took away the justice league then had teen titans the took away them and put on young justice and then now took away that for this new teen titans I wonder why they even bother whats next after this, a kid version of justice league like super hero squad they are always taking away really good shows away this teen titans will probably be no different but I guess their running out of ideas

#22 Edited by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm raven can stick alot of wieners in her mouth...I'M SORRY I HAD TO!

i'll go away now...

#23 Edited by StMichalofWilson (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool and funny!

#24 Edited by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved the old one and this is a nice cute take on it glad to see the titans again. I love cyborg and beast boy

#25 Posted by GothamRed (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

With the new direction of the show, an appearance by The Protector in more important now than ever.

#26 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

This show is just so darn adorable, too adorable for words. Absolutely love it.

#27 Edited by ichthy (3 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm totally okay with this show.

#28 Edited by MadeinBangladesh (7385 posts) - - Show Bio

PRETTY FUN SHOW.

Still not happy YJ got replaced for this. How come the crappy new 52 teen titans be like this with these characters being less cartoonish.

#29 Edited by thejman251 (435 posts) - - Show Bio

- I'm wondering when this drivel will get canceled, and what inane garbage will replace it.

#30 Edited by Mrfuzzynutz (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

my kids LOVE this show. The watch it, record it, and watch it 3 more times before the next episode airs again. my boys are 9 and 8 and they bust out laughing everytime they see the "Dog Hand" episode. Robin in the car is priceless

#31 Edited by RustyRoy (13264 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome!

#32 Posted by longbowhunter (7291 posts) - - Show Bio

I finally got around to checking out this cartoon. I was immediately won over when I saw Dan Hipp's backgrounds. Love that guy's art and so excited he's art director on the show.

#33 Posted by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

I still don't see what people like about this show. Its okay, barely.

#34 Edited by Outside_85 (9547 posts) - - Show Bio

@weaponx: It's funny, and it's not massively out of character for that show to be that.

#35 Posted by marvellover1 (373 posts) - - Show Bio

@weaponx said:

I still don't see what people like about this show. Its okay, barely.

agreed, the old one was much better.

#36 Posted by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by molotovzav (41 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still rage baited by the fact they cancelled Young Justice for this piece of crap. Even if this is for kids, if we treat kids like this they are going to be retarded, I at least at a few shows of substance to watch as a child, this generation has ben 10, generator rex , sponge bob (my generations fault but still awful), and fart jokes.

#38 Posted by Outside_85 (9547 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still rage baited by the fact they cancelled Young Justice for this piece of crap.

Well they didn't, so cheer up.

#39 Posted by detective38 (181 posts) - - Show Bio

Man every one who is hating on this show needs to chill out. As has already been stated before THIS IS A KIDS SHOW. I personally am not so up tight about the maturity level of cartoons and find this show very fun to watch. This episode was good but my favorite is still the daddy trigon one :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.