'Teen Titans Go!' Episode 3 Clips and Images

Posted by G-Man (30652 posts) - - Show Bio

Next week marks the third episode of Teen Titans Go! Airing on Cartoon Network next Tuesday, May 6, at 7:30 pm ET/PT, you'll get two mini-episodes for the price of one. Warner Bros. Entertainment and Cartoon Network have sent over some clips and images for the show. Have you decided to check it out yet?

"Double Trouble"

Cyborg convinces Raven to create a magical double of himself and Beast Boy so they will both always have someone to play with.

"The Date"

Robin gets up the courage to ask Starfire on a date, only to find that she has already agreed to go out with Speedy, Robin’s archrival … so Robin kidnaps Speedy!

And here's some images:

Staff
#1 Posted by Outside_85 (8145 posts) - - Show Bio

Epic nuisance deterrent... if only it worked :) (And and Martian Manhunter cameo!)

#2 Edited by Grim (2079 posts) - - Show Bio

ugh. This show seems like it might be cute and what not, but im not going to be able to enjoy it. It seems like its going to be a Tiny Titans show, which is fine, but it should in no way replace the amazingness that was Young Justice. If they had just continued on with the old Teen Titans show, that would have been better than this.

... TV executives should not be allowed to make ANY choices when it comes to per-existing franchises. they arent fans, and dont get what they should be doing.

that being said, this seems like it should appease SOME audience.

#3 Edited by Jonny_Rogers (123 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't watched any full episodes, but I'm loving the cameos and references in the clips that I've seen. It's a clever (albeit subtle) way of getting comic-book fans interested and satisfied in a show that has very little to do with the regular DCU.

#4 Posted by Grim (2079 posts) - - Show Bio

Epic nuisance deterrent... if only it worked :) (And and Martian Manhunter cameo!)

the other video had a movie Bane doll. i smirked.

#5 Edited by yo_yo_fun (641 posts) - - Show Bio

If I had cable I would check it out.

#6 Edited by kid Apollo (709 posts) - - Show Bio

is this show any good? it looks like i drew it, and i cant draw worth sh*t anymore

#7 Posted by Duo_forbidden (1161 posts) - - Show Bio

Started watching this series the other day. I do like the comedy in it, and while it's not the original, I think it's an okay show.

I can't wait to see the outcome of The Date segment.

#8 Posted by blkson (785 posts) - - Show Bio

lol the Cyborg clip was pretty hilarious IMO.

#9 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3686 posts) - - Show Bio

This is SOOO unlike Teen Titans, but cute in a way.

#10 Posted by BatWatch (2366 posts) - - Show Bio

I really expected not to like this show, but...it's awesome. Check out that stuffed animal with the Bane mask.

#11 Edited by Twentyfive (2843 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol

"Okay I'm board."

#12 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4157 posts) - - Show Bio

And this is what they replaced two high quality animated shows for.

How do fans have any hope in a Justice League movie?

#13 Edited by M3th (2042 posts) - - Show Bio

Despite the negative nagging, I bet this show will turn out to be very popular in the end.

One more thing fans should stop complaining about the other 2 shows being cancelled. A.) Did you even purchase any merchandise on either show? No? then it's YOUR fault it got cancelled.

B.) Shows get cancelled all the time that doesn't mean you should hate the new show just because you miss the old one.

Forgive me.

#14 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

just watched the first 2 eps, i support this show 100%

#15 Posted by Mr_Athrilla (82 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate myself for liking this show. I was all set to hate this show for replacing Young Justice, but nooo, Titans Go just happened to be really funny. What am I gonna hate now? Wait... Beast Boy was about to eat a peperoni pizza, He's a vegetarian. This show sucks...Yea I'm trying to hard.

#16 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6103 posts) - - Show Bio

This is depressing.

#17 Edited by uberathlete (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Lame.

#18 Posted by wolverine1610 (250 posts) - - Show Bio

is this show any good? it looks like i drew it, and i cant draw worth sh*t anymore

If i had to describe it i would say its like spongebob humor, not that that is a bad thing. it relies on slap stick and situational humor and whatnot. i've watched the first two episodes, i'll admit some parts of it made me chuckle but it did not make me bust a gut with laughter. i think if i were 6-13 i'd be rolling on the floor but alas i'm 21 lol

#19 Edited by doomsday31 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

@kid_apollo: yeah the shows good and i didn't think i would laugh but i did it has its moments

#20 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Gosh this show is so cute, I really cannot get enough of it ^_^

#21 Posted by hamlet33 (75 posts) - - Show Bio

i kinda like this show, and i hate myself for it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.