Follow

Teen Titans

Team » Teen Titans appears in 2162 issues.

The Teen Titans are the premier team of young heroes in the DCU. Currently led by Damian Wayne, the team fights for the greater good and to recruit other young heroes like them.

Teen titan movie?

justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By justice teen

using the new teen titans roster. Donna, Dick, Raven, Beast boy, starfire, and flash. whos would play who and who would be the main villain.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By fodigg

I vote "no" because I'd rather just have more Young Justice. However, if I were to do this I'd want to do a mix of young/old titans:

Roster:

Villain:

Plot:

• Simplified (and PGed) version of Identity Crisis. The team is already established, so there's no awkward "meet everybody one by one" thing. Dr. Light is someone who was a low-level takedown in the past (shown before opening credits) but since his humiliating defeat, has gone from part-time evil to complete monster. He's also taken a few levels in "badass". He busts out of prison and goes ballistic on the Titans/Justice league, landing Justice Leage member and heavy hitter Cyborg (because even if he's on the League, you need Cyborg in a Titans flick) in the machine shop for repairs, possibly terminally. The Titans have to lick their wounds, rally, and take Light down. It's the "lightweight becomes a credible threat" story but without the R-rated elements of Identity Crisis.

edit: I guess it's less Identity Crisis and more just the aftermath of that when Dr. Light took on the Titans as a whole:

Funrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Funrush

@fodigg said:

Issue no. please?

I would prefer team to be:

• Dick (Robin, so Nightwing could be done later, if not done in a possible Batman series)
    • Raven
    • Starfire
    • Cyborg
    • Beast Boy
    • Donna Troy (possibly)
    • Wally West (possibly)
    • Terra (in sequel)

I don;t think they could do Donna and Wally, what with DC keeping them under wraps, and being somewhat obscure characters compared to the rest of the Titans. I have a feeling that if this movie is produced, a majority of the viewers will be kids who watch the shorts on DC Nation, and teens who grew up watching the show.

Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
    teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By teamextrodinary15

The original 7 ( Dick, Cyborg, Beast boy, Donna Troy, Starfire, Raven, and Wally). The plot should be based on The New Teen Titans no 1. The sequel should be based on the Judas Contract. Done

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.