Superboy, and Wondergirl

#1 Posted by Hipsterhobo (17 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think that it is just me that thinks with the recent Superboy comic pairing Wondergirl, and Superboy together. And it seems as if they are kinda forcing sexual tension between the two. Now I think that this could be a cool idea, but it does seem a bit forced, and opinions?

#2 Posted by Premonition (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hipsterhobo: Recently, yeah.

They had a great relationship before it was messed up pre-reboot. Basically before Felicia Henderson took over. : /

#3 Posted by Remi (613 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by divingfalcon713 (282 posts) - - Show Bio

i love Wonder Girl and Superboy together. Before the new52 their relationship was lovely, but it got a bit mucked up in some aspects before the reboot even happened. After he died and writers decided to have Wonder Girl and Robin make out/try and date (omg, so awkward). Then there was the whole Rose thing. Don't get me wrong, I love Ravager because she's her own special type of heroine, but alluding to a thing with her and Superboy? NO.

#5 Posted by Madame_Mist (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

I like their relationship pre-52. I would like them to progress from friendship to an eventual relationship in the New 52. I don't like how much Cassie is dissociating herself from the Wonder Girl title and Diana.

#6 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

Wondergirl has a boyfriend already.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.