Raven (and possibly Supergirl) Joins Teen Titans

#1 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

Here you go.

Raven is coming up in Teen Titans, Lobdell says.
"If I get my way, which I seldom do, we're going to be seeing Supergirl on the team," Lobdell says.
Snyder says he loves the Tim Drake story that Lobdell wrote for Teen Titans #0.

I can't be more excited to hear this.

#2 Posted by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone else already posted this. I really don't like it.

#3 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I saw that thread. Already replied you in there.

#4 Edited by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio
When are we going to see Raven appear in the Teen Titans? Johns: September.

That is earlier than I expected.

#5 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare said:

When are we going to see Raven appear in the Teen Titans? Johns: September.

That is earlier than I expected.

Wait, isn't September the #0 issues? ...how does that work then?

#6 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4: No idea. She might probably have her story tied in to either Bunker, Skitter or Red Robin.

#7 Posted by Madame_Mist (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

I am so excited, but isn't the teen titans roster already kind of full? I just don't want characters shafted.

#8 Posted by Outside_85 (9977 posts) - - Show Bio

According to Geoff Johns at the SDCC JL/GL Q&A panel, Raven would appear along side Teen Titans in September, which is the 0 issue month...added to this is that Booth apparently hasnt heard anything about her being added to anything he is working with ( got this through Twitter) leads me to ask if she is actually joining the team or has either put Tim on the course to create the current team (like she pulled NTT together) or is a hovering boogey woman ala. a teen Phantom Stranger for the group?

Not to mention we still have no idea how Phantom Stranger 1 will enter into any of this.

#9 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither of those two should join imo. Ravennshould join the JLD, and Supergirl should stay in her own book. If they were serious, they'd've added Blue Beetle.

#10 Posted by BlackArmor (6149 posts) - - Show Bio

Snyder says he loves the Tim Drake story that Lobdell wrote for Teen Titans #0. 

If Snyder approves, then I'll reconsider my judgment of the solicit, I'm now actually looking forward to it 

#11 Posted by Skaddix (3119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Madame_Mist said:

I am so excited, but isn't the teen titans roster already kind of full? I just don't want characters shafted.

Yeah we need another teen book not ravagers.

Still if Kara replaces Connor that is okay. Raven should be in JLD. Bring in Static to replace Skitter and Blue Beetle instead of Raven.

#12 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

Snyder says he loves the Tim Drake story that Lobdell wrote for Teen Titans #0. If Snyder approves, then I'll reconsider my judgment of the solicit, I'm now actually looking forward to it

You know, if he already read it, how long before release do creators get to read the stories?

Raven on TT is cool, although I would rather a reset of the Titans book (where she would be) or have her join JLD or be a backup for the JLA.

#13 Posted by Comiclove5 (1258 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skaddix said:

@Madame_Mist said:

Yeah we need another teen book not ravagers.

Still if Kara replaces Connor that is okay. Raven should be in JLD. Bring in Static to replace Skitter and Blue Beetle instead of Raven.

This x1000

#14 Posted by confirukia (219 posts) - - Show Bio

Dont know supergirl is to GOOD for the titans.She is better off solo

Just doesnt feel right.......

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.