My Teen Titans Dream Team

Posted by BaBaBoom (267 posts) - - Show Bio

As it says up there this are what I wanna see in a Teen Titan roster.

Leader:  Red Robin

Tim Drake

Co-Leader(or not):  Wonder Girl
Cassandra Sandmark

Members:
Miss Martian
 M'gann M'orzz

Aqualad

Jackson Hyde

Superboy
 Kon-El

Kid Flash

Bart Allen

Speedy
 Mia Dearden

Ravager

Rose Wilson

Blue Beetle 
Jamie Reyes

Aquagirl
 Lorena Marquez

Static
Virgil Hawkins

Reserve Titans:

Supergirl
Kara-El

Batgirl
Stephanie Brown
#1 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

Put Static in the team and that would be one of the best rosters of titans iv seen.

#2 Posted by BaBaBoom (267 posts) - - Show Bio
@blade hunter: @blade hunter: already done.  I didn't really intend to put Static at the reserve list anyway.
#3 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio
@BaBaBoom said:
" @blade hunter: @blade hunter: already done.  I didn't really intend to put Static at the reserve list anyway. "
we have a deal then lol
#4 Posted by longbowhunter (7691 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Robin, Speedy and Ravager are 3 of my absolute favorite characters. Nice line up.
#5 Posted by harleyquinn12 (1741 posts) - - Show Bio

i would love to see Tim one the Titans again, great list!

#6 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18764 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like your line up

#7 Posted by Amegashita (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

I like your list.  Especially Tim, and Mia... only problem... Stephanie...

#8 Posted by Sinestro2828 (1523 posts) - - Show Bio
@Amegashita:   Yeah, I'd rather see Cassandra Cain in there instead of Steph myself
#9 Posted by Amegashita (3560 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sinestro2828:  Then me and you have something in common, =P
#10 Posted by BaBaBoom (267 posts) - - Show Bio
@Amegashita said:
"   I like your list.  Especially Tim, and Mia... only problem... Stephanie... "
What's wrong with Steph?  She turned out to be an interesting Batgirl in her series and besides Cassandra Cain is still missing(unless she already reappeared then I need to be informed of the issue or the info that she's coming back).
#11 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio
@BaBaBoom said:
"As it says up there this are what I wanna see in a Teen Titan roster.

Leader:  Red Robin
Tim Drake

Co-Leader(or not):  Wonder Girl
Cassandra Sandmark

Members:
Miss Martian
M'gann M'orzz

Aqualad

Jackson Hyde

Superboy
Kon-El

Kid Flash

Bart Allen

Speedy
Mia Dearden

Ravager

Rose Wilson

Blue Beetle 
Jamie Reyes

Aquagirl
Lorena Marquez

Static
Virgil Hawkins

Reserve Titans:

Supergirl
Kara-El

Batgirl
Stephanie Brown
"

AWESOME TEAM MAN!!! =)
#12 Posted by Amegashita (3560 posts) - - Show Bio
@BaBaBoom:  I hate Stephanie. 
#13 Posted by danhimself (22712 posts) - - Show Bio

so Aqualad is on your "dream" team?   we've seen what all of 3 pages of him so far and he's on your "dream" team

#14 Posted by csimon (2110 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
"so Aqualad is on your "dream" team?   we've seen what all of 3 pages of him so far and he's on your "dream" team "

Good point  
all so what about Cyborg, Raven and Beast Boy
#15 Posted by Captain13 (3564 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" so Aqualad is on your "dream" team?   we've seen what all of 3 pages of him so far and he's on your "dream" team "
The Titans need an Aqualad. =P

I would've gotten rid of Ravager and added Zan and Jayna to the reserves, but I like the roster overall.
#16 Posted by BaBaBoom (267 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" so Aqualad is on your "dream" team?   we've seen what all of 3 pages of him so far and he's on your "dream" team "
Aqualad looks awesome and I have faith in DC's writers and artists that they will make him an interesting character. 
@Captain13 said:
"The Titans need an Aqualad. =P
I agree
#17 Posted by BaBaBoom (267 posts) - - Show Bio
@csimon said:
"Good point  all so what about Cyborg, Raven and Beast Boy "
I don't consider them part of the TEEN Titans anymore(even though Raven is still a teen and besides Raven's been around w/ the original NEW Teen Titans) they're doing great being just The Titans. 
#18 Posted by goatman2112 (67 posts) - - Show Bio

I love this team. most of the characters are there and its show the growth of the DCU. My only thought is that DC is leading up to this team for the potential yj reunion book in five years. we all can dream eh?

#19 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13618 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
"so Aqualad is on your "dream" team?   we've seen what all of 3 pages of him so far and he's on your "dream" team "

@csimon said:
"@danhimself said:
Good point  all so what about Cyborg, Raven and Beast Boy "

oh come on people this is HIS/HER dream team not yours leave him alone already
#20 Posted by N7_Normandy (2411 posts) - - Show Bio

Batgirl deserves better than reserve status

#21 Posted by Ultimate JSA (2818 posts) - - Show Bio

nice list, some of my favorite charecters from teen titans are on this list
#22 Posted by TheMilkywayDude (102 posts) - - Show Bio

I deinately think this is good but I think Tim should now be a member of the JLA does anyone agree hes grown out of being a sidekick and a teen?  Keep Wondergirl as the leader and put Damian in
#23 Posted by comicnerdy (250 posts) - - Show Bio
@N7_Normandy said:
" Batgirl deserves better than reserve status "
#24 Posted by Primmaster64 (21073 posts) - - Show Bio

Kon-El is already on the team.

#25 Posted by ComicMan24 (147032 posts) - - Show Bio

Very good team. Not sure about Aqualad and Aquagirl being in the team at the same time, but otherwise very good.

#26 Edited by Outside_85 (10239 posts) - - Show Bio

Bit too much repetition for my taste, theres two Supers, two Aqua's and one bat with a pseudo-bat in tow (apologies to her fans, but i dont think much of Spoiler)

#27 Posted by Aarimichii (37 posts) - - Show Bio

I like your list...... especially since Bart, Tim, Conner, and Cassie are included. And i agree with the Tim being leader. 
Kid Flash is the best! ;)
#28 Posted by Aarimichii (37 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMilkywayDude said:
"I deinately think this is good but I think Tim should now be a member of the JLA does anyone agree hes grown out of being a sidekick and a teen?  Keep Wondergirl as the leader and put Damian in "

Damian is too immature and he's not trustworthy.
#29 Posted by mistersarcastic (324 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aarimichii said:
" @TheMilkywayDude said:
"I deinately think this is good but I think Tim should now be a member of the JLA does anyone agree hes grown out of being a sidekick and a teen?  Keep Wondergirl as the leader and put Damian in "
Damian is too immature and he's not trustworthy. "
Isn't Dick supposed to be sending Damian to the Titans in an upcoming issue?  I think it would be interesting, seeing he's not a teen yet, and to see how his team mates react to his tenor. Can't be that much different form Ravager. And I agree, Tim should be training to become at least a reserve for the JLA like Supergirl....I think she's training...I forgot >.<
#30 Posted by Aarimichii (37 posts) - - Show Bio
@mistersarcastic said:
" @Aarimichii said:
" @TheMilkywayDude said:
Damian is too immature and he's not trustworthy. "
Isn't Dick supposed to be sending Damian to the Titans in an upcoming issue?  I think it would be interesting, seeing he's not a teen yet, and to see how his team mates react to his tenor. Can't be that much different form Ravager. And I agree, Tim should be training to become at least a reserve for the JLA like Supergirl....I think she's training...I forgot >.< "

Yeah Damian is supposed to be visitin the Teen Titans in like the next issue of the Teen Titans...... and i don't like the idea of Tim bein with the JLA but its respectable cus he has matured since Batman dissapeared and i think he's ready.
#31 Edited by Captain13 (3564 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice team. I like all the characters you chose, but it gets a little repetitive. You don't need two Bats, Supers, and Aquas.
I would make a smaller team consisting of:

Wonder Girl

#32 Posted by MooMan (6 posts) - - Show Bio

great roster, never seen speedy befor.

#33 Posted by SuperboyRob (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow i deffinetly agree with your roster, just maybe not the two aquas, put aqua girl on the reserves and im good

#34 Posted by batman_is_god (1173 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Robin, Blue Beetle, and Static Shock are epic.

#35 Posted by ChadwickDavis (444 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sinestro2828:
Cassandra wouldnt fit in on the Teen titans. I think Stephanie is the better choice for this roster.  

Excellent roster, though personally I think  Terra II (Atlee) would make a nice reserve member 

#36 Posted by spideybat (114 posts) - - Show Bio

not bad at all

#37 Posted by teamextrodinary15 (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim Drake 
Superboy 
Wondergirl 
Kid Flash 
Aqualad 
Miss Martian 
Aqualad (Jackson)

#38 Posted by nj06 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a great line-up. I like all of the characters that you listed and think this would make a very formidable team. I do think the team is kinda large though and I think it would be hard to have a cast that large. DC should make a League of Titans series that way all of these characters could be used.

I personally would narrow the team down a bit by choosing between either Aqualad and Aquagirl, with one of them staying as a permanent member and the other going to the reserves. I really don't know which one I would pick though. I think Aqualad brings more to the table in terms of powers, but I really like Aquagirl as a character. I would also probably put Ms. Martian and Speedy on the reserve team as well.

#39 Posted by sa5m (2100 posts) - - Show Bio

Good dream team =)

#40 Posted by doomsilver (608 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a great team.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.