Follow

Teen Titans

Team » Teen Titans appears in 2162 issues.

The Teen Titans are the premier team of young heroes in the DCU. Currently led by Damian Wayne, the team fights for the greater good and to recruit other young heroes like them.

If you think Teen Titans is bad, why do you buy it?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Poll If you think Teen Titans is bad, why do you buy it? (24 votes)

Character Loyalty (My favorite character is here) 46%
    Team Loyalty (I'm with the team even in the rough patches) 50%
    Creator Loyalty (I read nearly anything Lobdell) 0%
    It's not as bad as I might say it is 0%
    None of the above and I like what I am reading 8%

Bit of a leading poll based on the replies the 'Be Honest, what do you think of the New 52 Teen Titans' poll, which were predominantly negative.

But as the title says; If you don't like TT, why do you continue to support it? I am asking this just to get a feel if the current run is still running on nostalgia or if there really is a growing fan base for this run.

I am going to admit that I am still buying this run due to the recent addition of Raven, that is without a doubt, my favorite character... And just try to tolerate the other bits I don't like, which is most of them.

• 
    Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Really I am reading it for Tim Drake despite how badly this book butchered his character.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

I imagine primarily character loyalty for one or more of the original Young Justice trio (Connor, Bart and Tim) and to a lesser degree some team loyalty.

I stopped reading about a dozen issues ago when I realized I wasn't even reading the comic any more ---- I was just aimlessly flipping through the pages looking for something that seemed even halfway interesting.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#3  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt  Online

im not buying it : P

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Tim, Conner, and Cassie

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Team loyalty. It's the consistently worst title in the New 52. But I love the team too much to drop it.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

I stopped reading it at issue 16 or 17.I tried reading the series from team loyalty but I just can't anymore.

Suprman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

I Read up to and through the Culling Arc. And that was by far the ABSOLUTE WORST Titans Story I've ever read. Since then I've been going to my local store and flipping through the new issues when they come in. It just gets worse and worse. I love the Titans to death, they are my all time favorite team and I'm a comic reader because of them. What Lobdell has done with his "stories" is sap the team of everything that made them unique among other superhero teams. They are now just like every other angsty teenage team and honestly it just upsets me.

knighthood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 49

I don't. I dropped it somewhere after the Culling nonsense.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#9  Edited By batmannflash

Team. Tim Drake, Superboy, Wonder Girl. I'm not reading it anymore, but those were my reasons

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Johns "A Kids Game" brought me into modern comics, I stick with Tim, Conner, Bart, and the Team through good and bad. But man oh man is it bad right now

NightHawk89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tim. I really got into Red Robin pre-New 52, and I'm pretty much just keeping up with what he's doing. At the same time, though, I've been going back and reading the pre-New 52 Robin series primarily to see what led him to become RR (fairly new to this comic game, but started not long after Final Crisis so I'm playing catch-up).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.