Help for My Teen Titans Speech!

#1 Posted by grenade728 (748 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello fellow Viners! In my Comm210 class I have decided to give a 4-5 minute speech on the history of the Teen Titans! Yay! Anyways do any of you have any suggestions on what I should include or exclude? Thanks for the help in advance!

#2 Posted by grenade728 (748 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopeful Bump!

#3 Posted by Crash_Recovery (850 posts) - - Show Bio

What's the requirement for your speech, as in, what's the assignment?

Also, what, as an audience member do you think would be interesting to hear about?

When giving the histories of comic characters, it can often be long and tedious.

What's drawn you to the Teen Titans? What makes you passionate about them? Do you like the characters and relationships? Talk about that. Don't worry so much about history as much as why the Titans are something worthy of a speech.

#4 Posted by grenade728 (748 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crash_Recovery: Okay thanks for the advice! I will definitely talk about the characters more than their history, I think you pretty much summed up what I should do! Thanks!

#5 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

Say what you like about them, what's unique about them, anything you think would appeal to the general audience.

Good luck from a fellow Teen Titans fan!

#6 Posted by Twentyfive (2748 posts) - - Show Bio

If you are a true TT fan, you would talk about how they practically saved DC comics a few decades ago.

#7 Posted by Boyletson (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't forget the writers & artist.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.