Favorite Titans

#1 Posted by Dejay11chris (5 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a topic for you to tell us your favorite titans of all time.  My favorite of all time is Nightwing.  My favorite current titan is Wonder Girl.  So what about you? Which Teen Titan is your favorite?

#2 Posted by Aarimichii (38 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite titan of all time is Kid Flash (Bart Allen) and he's also my current favorite.
#3 Posted by danhimself (22270 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy, Tim Drake, Wonder Girl, and Kid Flash.....as long as they're not written by Felicia Henderson

#4 Posted by longbowhunter (6719 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll have to say Tim Drake. Not only is he my favorite Titan, but one of my favorite characters.
#5 Posted by Aarimichii (38 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
"Superboy, Tim Drake, Wonder Girl, and Kid Flash.....as long as they're not written by Felicia Henderson "

Cool, so you like second generation heroes, I like what they're doing with Tim Drake as Red Robin. I'm also glad they brought back Kid Flash and Superboy back to the Teen Titans.
#6 Posted by Craig Lovecraft (202 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally West is my all time favorite. Of the current Teen Titans, I think I'd go with Static.

#7 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio

If my Avatar itself doesn't make it obvious enough, Tim Drake is the greatest.

#8 Posted by mightiness (291 posts) - - Show Bio

Mine is Nightwing and Red Star

#9 Posted by Sinestro2828 (1511 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite is Starfire, but since she's not currently on the team (which stinks but hopefully she'll return after her adventures in space with L.E.G.I.O.N) I guess I lean towards Ravager, Raven, or Miss Martian (hard to pick a fave, lol).

#10 Posted by GrombleTromble (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Girl is pretty sweet, but I think I'd go with Nightwing

#11 Posted by Agent9149 (2893 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Posted by greencrapweasel (137 posts) - - Show Bio

mine is beast boy, then kid flash, then raven. beast boy is my favorite over all though kid flash does come close though to be fair
#13 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

Starfire and Bart =)

#14 Posted by darktiger (4153 posts) - - Show Bio

Mines is robin

#15 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

Bart Allen is my favourite of all time.

He's my favourite right now as well, But I like Bunker and Red Robin a lot aswell.

#16 Posted by X_Titans (144 posts) - - Show Bio

The Titans from Marv Wolfman's New Teen Titans and Geoff John's Teen Titans will always be my favourites.

#17 Posted by Ms. Omega (4403 posts) - - Show Bio

Static is my favorite current is Bunker

#18 Edited by fodigg (6142 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Oni_Bane (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing.

#20 Posted by The_Tree (7195 posts) - - Show Bio

As Titans, I really like:

• Tim Drake
  • Superboy
  • Cyborg
  • Beast Boy
  • Ravager
  • Bart Allen
  • Raven
#21 Edited by MadeinBangladesh (6000 posts) - - Show Bio

RAVEN, BEAST BOY and CYBORG.

#22 Posted by confirukia (219 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl

Raven

Nightwing

Blue beetle

#23 Posted by ComicKID777 (287 posts) - - Show Bio

nightwing and blue beetle

#24 Posted by batshrine (969 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha from being a hard core Batman fan you'd think my favorites are the Bat characters but they aren't! They are clos seconds though, and necessary to the team haha.

But seriously my all time favorite Titan is...

RAVEN!!!!!

#25 Posted by Ciriel (410 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy. I love how in New 52 he's using his tactile TK more.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.