Follow

Teen Titans

Team » Teen Titans appears in 2162 issues.

The Teen Titans are the premier team of young heroes in the DCU. Currently led by Damian Wayne, the team fights for the greater good and to recruit other young heroes like them.

Be honest, what do you think about the current Teen Titans comic?

pathtales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 4

Poll Be honest, what do you think about the current Teen Titans comic? (37 votes)

Love it! 0%
    It's pretty good 5%
    It's alright 14%
    *cringe* do I have to answer? 8%
    Not my cup of tea 3%
    Its not that great 11%
    It sucks 54%
    I 5%
     • 
    eternalnature

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bunker is the best part about it.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

It sucks.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Lots of very similar options on that poll.

There are things I like about it, but it's not great. We've seen great. The Young Justice cartoon and tie-in comic for one. We really needed them to sell us on the friendships in the book and it's been mostly action since launch.

blkson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Its not horrible, its just boring. Especially when you compare it the new Young Avengers book, which is at least 10x not horrible..

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5 the_stegman  Moderator

It's not very good. To me, its main flaw is that it has too many plotlines going at once, it's trying to do everything and achieving nothing. I mean, Tim has been "evil" for what? 4,5 issues now? And the worst thing he's done was kiss Solstice and Wonder Girl, ohhh, the horror, and we still haven't even figured out why he's like this. Then we have the whole Raven/Trigon thing being thrown at us, as well as Beast Boy showing up from the now defunct Ravagers team. And I felt that Superboy's transition into the team came outta nowhere (pun intended) he goes from attacking them one minute, now he's a valued member of the team?? I think the title needs to get its stuff together pronto.

BraveKnight99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's not terrible, it's just not as good as it should be. It's in-between, which disappoints me.

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It kinda sucks. It's not terribly horrible, just boring and unremarkable (which, if his new 52 work is any indication, seems to be Lobdell's style)

The only thing that really pisses me off is the changes in Cassie's personality and origin.

ajshadowhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

What the current series needs is for someone other than Scott Lobdell to be writing it. He is just all over the place and he is focusing on plot more than he is characters. Superboy is the same. I thought DeFalco would have been better, but he's been just as bad.

UltimateSMfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just read through my teen titans omnibus by Geoff Johns,started to think about the new 52 version and i almost started to cry. one point that bugs me is that these teen titans are all implied to be in their late teens,everyone's age hasn't been specified so thats a bit comforting,Cassie is said to be 17,i mean Wonder woman was like 18 when the Justice League came together,how long is this incarnation gonna last if they're already bordering on adulthood....anyway that may be nitpicky but for that and many other reasons i am not fond of the current title at all, it needs someone who can seriously redeem it and make it cool and fun.(i pray for Geoff Johns but i know thats only a dream now)

also....

It's not very good. To me, its main flaw is that it has too many plotlines going at once, it's trying to do everything and achieving nothing. I mean, Tim has been "evil" for what? 4,5 issues now? And the worst thing he's done was kiss Solstice and Wonder Girl, ohhh, the horror, and we still haven't even figured out why he's like this. Then we have the whole Raven/Trigon thing being thrown at us, as well as Beast Boy showing up from the now defunct Ravagers team. And I felt that Superboy's transition into the team came outta nowhere (pun intended) he goes from attacking them one minute, now he's a valued member of the team?? I think the title needs to get its stuff together pronto.

This.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.